Too Much Thinking

(Kellin's POV)

My heart was racing. I was on the way home and then Vic would come over. My head was spinning with the thought; this wasn't just an overnight thing, his visit would last all weekend. Believe me, I definitely was not complaining, it was just unnerving. I could not wait to have him all to myself but my parents were the problem.

The feelings got worse as the bus turned onto my road. I bite my lip and sigh, clenching my fists over and over. When the bus stops at my house, my face gets hot. I stand and walk off quickly, my knees wobbling under me. I didn't know why I was so worked up over this; well, I did, Vic was staying at my house, in my room, for like seventy-two hours, but other than that, there was obstacles.

One, my parents. Two, I was prone to fucking things up. I push my hands through my hair and walk into my house, fishing out my phone from my pocket. Vic had already messaged me. I can come over now or whenever.x

My throat tightened. My mom was in the kitchen and Dad was apparently at work. Now is fine, I reply. I didn't know if that was the right thing to do but it was over, so there was nothing I could do about it. Plus I wanted to see him. One simply cannot go without Vic Fuentes.

_______

We were in the living room, right after dinner. I wanted to get back to my room as soon as possible and avoid my parents, my paranoia eating at me, but Vic wasn't having it. "Kellin, stop it. Everything is fine." He mutters when my leg twitches again.

I sigh and roll my eyes, glancing over my shoulder to see if my parents were in sight. Vic had his calves over my lap, leaned against the arm of the couch. I grit my teeth when my mother comes down the stairs, obviously coming from my room. "I was cleaning it." She says when she notices my gaze.

"Cool, thanks. We're going up now." I mutter, pulling Vic up with me. I knew I kind of sounded like a dick but my mom kept looking at him like a foreign species, like she had never seen another teenage boy besides me. Vic sighs and follows me, head lowered. Just when we were about to enter, he stops me.

"Stop acting like that. Nothing happened and nothing is going to happen. I'm here, you're here, we're together. Stuff is okay."

"Are you sure? We can stay at your's--"

"C'mon, Kellin." He rolls his eyes and pulls me into my room. We lay down, him laid halfway on my chest. He was so warm against me, I loved it. I loved him. I loved it when he was here, around me. The next half hour doesn't involve talking; we just lay there and occasioanlly sigh, kiss, and run our hands over one another affectionately.

It was peaceful, something my days couldn't be described as for the last few days. "Thank you for calming me down." I mutter. He hums and looks up at me. He slides off of me and I pout. He chuckles and stands, stretching, and I feel no shame whilst watching. After he removes his jeans and sweater, he immediately crosses his arms over his middle. He almost seemed uncomfortable. I furrow my eyebrows but figure he's only cold.

He goes to my closet and grabs another sweater, throwing it onto his little frame. It was baggy on him, nothing less than cute, but it worried me. "Won't you get too hot and sweaty?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows. "No." He says immediately. I shrug and nod shortly, then watch him come back to bed.

_______

(Vic's POV)

Kellin was half asleep and the smallest bit of jealousy was pulsating through me. Everything was so laid out for him here; his parents cooked for him and his mom cleaned his room. Everything was so planned, like he had told me when we first met. And at first, I hated it for him, the constant schedule they lived by. But now I only hated it because he did; I wanted him to be happy and this was not making him happy, though I didn't see why not.

Another reason was because my right arm was burning so bad. Dad and I had argued yesterday again and it got to me, causing me to do stupid things. My chest ached at the thought that Kellin was so close yet so oblivious; but nonetheless, I would never want him to find out.

I force the thoughts away and look at him, his fluttering eyes and pouting lips. I place a kiss there on his bottom lip. I smile a little even though he isn't looking. He pulls me closer and I wince at the burning feelings. I flinch and pull my arms away from his hands, begging my own body to be healed. Please don't bleed, please. It was a stupid thought but that was all I could do really.

And they didn't, thank God. But he did whine a little at my resistance. I try to laugh a little, though it comes out as a weak chuckle. "Goodnight, sunshine." He says quietly, running his fingers tiredly through my hair.

And I kiss his cheek, bidding him a good night's rest. I knew sleep was the last thing I would be doing any time soon. I was too far in my thoughts. By two in the morning, I was finally able to stop caring. My eyes were burning so I closed them, and didn't open them until morning. Dreadful, dreadful morning.

_______

hi darlings! it has been a while, and I am really sorry. my mum took my iPad so i wasn't able to write anything.
if any of you know, that was stressful. for me, writing is a release, something that helps, and so i'm stressed rn...sorry if that effected my writing and this was slack or whatever

i love you nonetheless! xo