Big brothers and Terminutes

I'm at school and typed quick so if there are mistakes then im sorry, I'll try to correct them later! :)

Alone once again. My group left two weeks ago, it's frightening to be a teenager on her own in this world. I miss everyone. I miss my family. Well, only two people that is. My brothers.

They were not at our house when the whole thing broke out. I know my dad is dead. I watched his flesh be torn apart with my own eyes. My brothers are tough though, sometimes I wonder if they're alive.

---------------

My feet are trailing softly through the woods, I try not to be too loud with crunching of the leaves. The sound of grungy groans are audible. At first I go for my gun, then realize it's a smarter idea to pull my machete out.

My back turns to a tree as I keep my eyes out. Eventually it comes into view and I quickly shove the metal iron into its soft skull. The sound still grosses me out to this day, the look of disgust appears on my face and I try to wipe off some sludge into the bark.

"SOMEBODY HELP!"

My feet take off before my mind fully processes the scream. A person is alive. A breathing person, I might could help. Then I'd maybe have someone with me. I had four people with me only two weeks ago before I woke up alone. I was left for the dead, literally.

A huge bolder comes into view and I pull my guns out but as I'm about to shoot everything goes down. I man with a beard appears, him and a few others taking on the flesh eaters. It all happens so quickly.

So many people. My heart races as I don't know what to expect. Shortly after, the man turns around to look at me. The groups eyes follow my direction and I gulp, still holding my gun to my side.

I hear shuffling before He runs out. My gun drops. My heart stops. My lips begin to tremble as my shaky feet run for the dirty man too. We meet our bodies and our grips are tighter than I could ever imagine. My sobs are so loud that I might attract more walkers. His eyes are a little watery but he holds me like he used to when dad would hurt me while we were younger.

I feel his arms wrap tighter around me as he picks me up and twirls me slowly. "I love you." I cry out in the midst of everything. I know the others are very confused but my heart is set on my big brother. "I love you." Daryl cries out in a raspy voice.

"What's going on?" The bearded man speaks up after a minute. I notice a ginger man helping the Christian man off the rock. Daryl turns, keeping hold of my side and leading me closer to the unknown people.

"My baby sister. I- I tried to look for her. I-," he turns to me now "I really tried to look for you. I went back to the house. You weren't there." He tries to apologize with loud spoken words. "I'm okay. Where's Merle?" I show a soft smile. I knew my big brothers would survive.

Merle and I weren't as close due to the bigger age different. Merle was just leaving the house when I was born. Daryl was a teenager. He stayed with me up until he was old enough to leave. I know he felt bad, leaving me with dad. He came and checked up on me all the time though. Each time he would have squirrel or frog legs or turtle or rabbit. All the good stuff.

The group all frown. "He turned." Daryl speaks up. My eyes water and I scoff a little, holding my chest. It sinks in, but I'm not bawling because I already sunk in all my families death in the beginning. I thought they were all gone. "He died a good man, trying to help our people." The man tries to help comfort me.

I smile through the tears. "Merle? Doing something good?" I try to lighten the mood.

I look back to the people. They're unsure wether to continue with me or the man. "I'm Rick Grimes." The scruffy man speaks up and goes to shake my hand. "I'm y/n." I softly speak. The others introduce theirselves. Then I notice the boy my age, He's so handsome. "I'm Carl Grimes," he starts and then turns his back. "This is Judith." He finishes and I see a beautiful baby. I've come to conclusion that Rick, Carl and Judith are blood. I smile big. "I haven't saw a baby in a while." I speak and Rick gives me a small smile before turning to the shaking man.