Combine This & That

To really get into this chapter, and get into your feels, I recommend 'need to know' by wale. Make sure you listen to the right version, some are slowed down or sped up. Title is in the song, you'll understand it if you listen. I put the one i listen to on this page if you wanna hear it. :)
Btw this is super short 03/21/16
-

I'm so pissed. Like why does all this always have to happen? Can I not get a break? Why would Carol do this? Since she left, I had to move into Glenn and Maggie's house. I love them and all, but I feel really bad because they we're gonna use it as a baby room. They offered to keep up with Enid and I, since we have no guardians. Anyway, not only that, but we've been waiting for an attack.

Like shit, here I am, assuming i'm about 16 years old now, and i'm preparing for the usual war. I can see the sun setting, the sky is orange from the porch view. I stick my hands in my pocket and decide to look for Carl. Carl and I pretty close, but not like best friends, just basically raised together.

I usually can find him at the wooden patio about this time, I usually come to chill with him for a bit. (The one noah and reg sat together on) When I arrive, I can see smoke from behind his head. My eyebrows furrow and I continue until I'm in front of him. "Oh, so you're rolling blunts now?" I half laugh, keeping my hands in my pocket. He doesn't look at me, keeping a frown on his face and looking off the side. He lifts the drug up to his lips, then allows the smoke to roll out of his mouth. (THAT WOULD BE SO HOT IDk)

"Just want to keep my mind from staying on track. I don't really wanna think." He says after a couple of minutes and I completely get where he's coming from. "This is what us teens should be doing," I groan as I sit down next to him, "we should he sneaking out our windows, chilling with our friends, getting high and drunk, then sneaking back in at sunrise. We shouldn't just frown when we hear our friends are dead. I guess we've become accustom to it."

He nods, finally looking at me as more of the smoggy color flows from his raw lips. His eyes are slightly pink. "Want some?" He holds the rolled up weed to my face. I avoid the question for a minute. "Where did you even get it?". Carl has a hard time trying to talk right away. "What did you say again?". I roll my eyes and repeat myself. "Found it in Carol's drawer after she left." He says really slowly.

"Oh, what the hell." I say under my breath and grab it. I take it and suck in fast, choking instantly. Carl laughs at me. "You wanna suck in really slow and softly, or it will choke you."

After I regain myself, I check for people around, then follow his advice. This time, taking in a lot more and letting it out smoothly. It's already starting to kick in, so I pass it back to him.
(Im a light weight so it only takes me a couple hits to feel it. But i got that loud shit so yuh know ;))

"I just wanna have a break." I groan and he nods in agreement, leaning back. "I wanna be a kid still, sometimes." He says, looking over at me. It's gotten dark by now, and in about an hour or so is when we head to our homes. We sit in a nice and comfortable silence for a few moments until he speaks up. "Hey Y/N, wanna hook up?" He asks out of no where. I'm a bit shocked, even in my relaxed state.  "But wouldn't that ruin our friendship? What if things work out weird and we make things awkward?" I ramble out but probably really slow.

He sits up, tossing the small bud into the wet grass. "I mean, i'm not trying to pressure you, I just... I cant stop thinking about you in that way. You don't have to be my girlfriend or anything."

I scoot closer. "Explain to me."
He takes a minute, contemplating on how to word it, then he turns back to me.

"The idea is to combine this and that. This, being our friendly bond. That, being the sexual connection. We can just unite our sexual tension when we wanna, but It shouldn't affect our friendship too much. If anything, it could make us closer. You get what i'm saying?" It takes so long to process his words in my mind.

"So like friends with benefits?"
"No. Kinda. I still have feelings for you, and I wouldn't just use you. I just think it'd be a nice release when everything is spiraling the wrong way."

I smile, leaning in close and pressing my lips softly but firmly into his. He seems taken back, but closes his bloodshot eyes. I pull away with a grin. "I'll think about it." I jokingly grin, standing up. "Where you going?"

"I gotta head home. You should too," i start to walk but bite my lip and turn around. The moons reflection is pattered across the young boys face. "I'll see you here tomorrow evening, Carl." I say before walking towards the house I now stay in. I just have to get pass Glenn and Maggie and I'll be fine.