high for this

Im the average teenager; I have my share of naughty things. I smoke weed, I drink, sometimes I sneak out. The normal. (Sorry if you don't consider this the usual teen thing, I'm 16 so i do that sort of thing lol)

Gray texted me earlier this afternoon. Im really good friends with him and Chan, like super close. He said that his parents had some urgent run to the next county, and won't be back until tomorrow. I didn't ask why. He invited me over to smoke, and I love his new bong so I'm not turning down the invite.

It's now 2:00 am and they have been waiting on me, I've been waiting to sneak out until my parents we're completely out. Now is that time.

"On my way." I texted Gray before quietly hopping in my car and starting the engine. His house isn't but about a mile down the road from my neighborhood so I don't have a hard time getting there. I texted him once again when I made it by his driveway; using careful thinking not to park in his driveway.

He opened the door and I grinned, raising my eyebrow and going in for a bear hug. Chandler appeared by my side and I gave him a hug too, putting an arm around both their necks. "Hey homies" I smiled at the two.

"Ready to go to cloud nine?" Gray winked at me and I nodded as we started for his bedroom. His room is a simple guy room: blue walls, a twin bed, a computer desk and chair with wheels, and most importantly, his xbox set up on the tv.

Chan sat straight on the bed as we walked in. I stood by the doorway, shutting the door behind me. "Swear, this shit is loud." Gray muttered as he pulled out the two grams from a tin can. He began to grind up the first bit and Chandler moved to the closet, grabbing the bong.

I walked towards him to look at the details on the pretty glassware. "Oh yeah." I grabbed the five from my pocket and handed it to Chan. Chandler handed it right back. "You don't have to put in dummy" he laughed and I smiled at him, pushing his shoulder.

We got the bowl ready and Gray and Chandler took their hits. (If you've never smoked, weed kicks in like super quick, within first two hits usually)
It was my turn and I took the delicate bong in my hands along with the lighter. I lit the bowl, making sure to pull up a good hit. The smoke slowly rolled off my lips and when I looked up; chandler was just staring at me with droopy glazed eyes. Gray was too but he was biting his lip in concentration and it made me feel different than I usually do.

I got tired of sitting on the floor and stood up, moving to Gray in the computer chair and sitting on his lap as we kept passing the bong around. This is a normal thing, not anything unordinary. After two bowls, we sat back and decided to talk a bit. Most of it is random giggling over stupid things. "You know what? Since i'm high, I'm actually gonna ask this question that I wouldn't ask sober." Gray says, wrapping his hands around my waste. "What sexual things have you done Y/N? Chan and I have been wond-" "Hey! Don't put this on me" Chandler through his hands up and chuckled. I raised my eyebrow at the two . "Well, I haven't had sex. I've gave oral... Thats about it." I laughed, I was so high that I didn't really care at the moment. "Have you ever received oral?" Chandler asked and my head shot up at him, probably slower than it felt. "No." I grumbled. "Awhhh, her cheeks are turning red" gray laughed and it was followed by all of us. Im not sure how he could see that good, all we had was dim lighting from the lamp.

It was quiet for a moment, but we we're high so it's easy to forget what we're Talking about. "I could give you your first time, or we could?" He looks over at chandler and they look back at me. "I-I don't know.." I suddenly felt pressure like I was making a big decision.

"We won't tell anyone. Our little secret." Chan urged on and I took a minute to decide, but it felt more like a decade. "Promise this is our secret?" I whisper and Gray sits up in excitement. "Promise."

I stand up slowly, hesitating to stan near the bed. Gray pushes me down softly. Im laying sideways on the bed. Chandler raised my t-shirt right above my bra. They both began slowly caressing their hands up and down my stomach as they placed soft kisses. I arched my back and closed my eyes as i felt someone pull my pants down. I opened my eyes to see gray laying my pants on the floor, chandler took the time to help me remove my underwear. My heart was beating fast, afraid of what would happen next. Gray then moved between my legs, finally placing his tongue against me. His eyes moved to mine, agonizingly as my breath hitched. I felt Chandler crawl up towards my neck and suck softly as  Gray worked his mouth against me.

It felt amazing, especially with drugs that made time slow down. Everything was happening at a good pace and my senses we're extra strong.

After a few moments, Gray removed his lips from my region and I continued to breathe heavily. Chandler smirked at Gray before they switched places. I watched Chandler go down on me, moving faster than Gray did. I groaned and as I did, Gray took the time to attach his lips onto mine. Our tongues movies around, as I kept moaning into mouth.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I tried to say faster against Gray's lips. I think Chandler understood me because he began to lick faster than before. My stomach twisted in knots and I death gripped the sheets underneath me while Gray sucks around my neck and ear.

Letting out one last moan, more like scream, I arched my back up and let our gasps, wiggling my body. Once I came to a normal breathing again, I sat up and opened my eyes. Chandler and Gray we're smirking at me and I began to blush.

Chan grabbed my underwear from the floor and I hurriedly put them on. "Our secret?" I chuckled and they shared a look at each other, high fiving. "Our secret." Gray laughed and I hid my face in the palm of my hands.

Sorry for mistakes I'm lazy