Update

Guys I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I finished my half of the collab with Beth (bethaneygrimesyo) but something is messing up with hers so we aren't able to post just yet.

If it's not done in the next two days, I'll make another one to post for the wait! Until then, let's do a lil 'get to know my followers' type of ordeal. :)

Top three tv shows?

Favorite song?

Opinions on naughty boy and zayn? (cocky arrogant fuckboys in my opinion sorry not sorry zayn ily but boo straighten up)

Do you follow me on vine?
If you don't, it's walkerbait :)

Favorite imagine of mine?

Opinions on my new fanfic 'In Time'? I'm not sure I'm liking it and I might delete it.

Play any sports? Ive danced since I was 4 :)

Any animals?

Worst fear?

Someone you hate, comment names bc they won't see >:)
I hate Stephanie(she actually might see, because she stalks me. She's basically a hate account on me and if I block her hate she makes other accounts. She stalks all my social medias, her vine bio literally says "I hate Layla. I like to stalk her. She's not human." I cri ever Tim. Lol sorry that was long.

Least favorite character in twd? Nicholas can rot idk oops

Can I have Bellamy aka Bob Morley? Yes or no. We can share.

Do you have a lover? I do! I've been with Zack a year and a half now :)

Least favorite imagine of mine?

Ily all! <3