Different

this is kinda based off the comics, I know that Negan takes carl to his place and shows him around. Also, Negan has many wives; mostly just for sexual pleasure. If any other guys touch the women, they get their face burned with an iron. So that's about as much as I get from the comics, based on after the season finale of WHOEVER FUCKING DIED BC WHY FID THEY DO THAT TO ME. Anyway, sorry for mistakes; I'm tired. Enjoy :)

Warning: smut ahead

I waited patiently in my room, bored out of my mind. I stare at the ceiling and go over things in my head; that's all I can do while I wait for someone to open the door.

This is your life. You are in an apocalyptic war zone. 

I think i'm at least sixteen or more?  And at this age, I've been used for sexual arrangements more than a hooker has. I usually cry by the time Negan is done; he just laughs and tries to calm me and remind me that "I am special."

Special? Maybe because I'm the youngest, youngest by far. All his other wives are at least in their late twenties. He doesn't really use me a lot, he likes the older women. I've only been used twice, but only touched; nothing else. I honestly don't care about the "sacred virginity" that I possess. I've been through so much that having sex would be my least worry.

All wives are in a room, usually bunking; but not me. I get my own room. You'd think I'm happy? No. I have nothing to do but sit on a queen sized mattress with a couple of pink toned lamp shades.

I'm drawn from my thoughts when I hear my door open. I jump up on the bed and sit on my knees, hands together in a gentle manner. I wait for my instructions. A boy catches my eye, in the door way with Negan. He's quite beautiful.

Longer shaggy hair, a plaid shirts and jeans, he's wearing a sheriff hat. There's a bandage over one of his eyes, and he barely looks my way. He looks pissed at Negan, narrowing his eyes with hatred. I sit quietly and Negan looks my way with a wicked smile. "Carl, this here is y/n. She's my youngest here."

Carl looks at me and his face softens for a minute to take in my features. Im in a button up that is way too big for me, and some cotton shorts. I'm ordered to wear this with black lingerie underneath, I don't have much of a choice. My hair is nice and clean, they let me shower this morning. I don't say anything, nor change my facial expression.

Carl looks back at Negan. "When can I see my dad?" "Relax kid," Negan huffs, leaning against the doorway, "I'm not trying to kidnap you; I just see potential in you. I'll take you back tomorrow. Besides, Alexandria owes me half their sources. This one is a virgin." He points at me and chuckles lowly.

Carl looks at me for a split second and turns his gaze back to the tall man. "I'll tell you what, I don't usually do this." He pauses and laughs. "I never do this, but i'll let you keep her. I may be a crazy man, but little girls just don't really turn me on. I'm sure you want to touch all over her." He laughs and Carl glares at him.

I stay still, but look down at my lap.
"Every Time you visit, I'll reserve her just for you."
Negan shoves Carl into the room and shuts the thick, metal door. "Have fun kids!" He yells with a harsh tone and I hear him chuckle and whistle until no sounds are audible.

I take this time to do as I'm usually instructed. Carl stands by the door and stares at me; a hateful look as I walk to him. I give him a half smile and go to rub his shoulders, gently moving in.

Unexpectedly, he shoves me away. "Get off me." He barks at me as I fall to the floor. I suck in a breath and stand up, quietly moving to the bed and sitting in the same position.