Cabin Lust (sequal)

People asked me to make a second part to Cabin Dust and make it smut, so that's your warning! Sorry for any mistakes. :)

I super duper recommended that you get earned it by The Weeknd ready, and start playing it when I Que. you!

My towel wrapped tightly around my body as I stepped out of the shower. The bathroom was steamy. I walked downstairs to get Carol, but of course she's never home. I turned my heel on the wooden floor, heading for the stairs, but stopped when there was a knock. I walked back to the door and opened it enough to see it was Carl. He pushed the door open all the way, walking in past me. I quickly shut the door behind him.

"What did you do with my hat the other day when I let you wear it? I need it, tomorrow dad and I are gonna go-" he stopped when he turned to me in a towel. My cheeks turned dark pink.

"I think it's upstairs." I mumbled as he followed me up the railing. I felt slightly awkward that my towel covered body was in front, for him to gaze at my back unwillingly.

We turned down the hall to my bedroom and I started to rummage through my drawers. I felt his eyes glued to my body by the door way. I would see him look away a couple of times from the corner of my eyes. I could tell he was trying to push his thoughts away. "Where's it at?" He asked again and I bit my lip going through the last drawer. Nothing.

"Well maybe.." I stopped as I moved past him to my closet. I searched a couple of minutes. Nothing. I started to panic a little. I moved to check under my bed and I heard a loud sigh. "Please tell me you didn't lose my fucking hat y/n." He groaned as he stepped in my room and began to research the perimeters.

"It's gotta be around somewhere." I mumbled, feeling embarrassed that I couldn't find his treasured accessory.
"Dammit y/n. Where else have you been?" He grumbled and I tried to trace back all my steps. "I.. I don't know. It has to be around here though."

"I let you wear my hat one fucking time cause it's cute and you can't be responsible. Really? Dammit it you know how much that hat means to me!" He rolled his eyes, standing right in front of me.

"I'm sorry Carl, I'll find it. I promise." I looked at the floor, avoiding his angered gaze. "Yeah. Sure you will." He lowered his breath and I felt horrible. "I will! I promise." I mumbled again, grabbing clothes from the drawer and walking to the bathroom to change. I came out and started to tear the house apart, an angry Carl by my side, helping. Nothing again.

"This is fucking pathetic! I can't believe you lost my hat!" He yelled in frustration and I flinched at his outburst. "I told you it couldn't have gone far!" I yelled back. "Yeah well let me know when you find it you un-responsible little girl!" He yelled back and I pushed him.

"I'm not a little girl asshole!" I yelled back at him. I walked out of the house, each step sounding heavier and I pushed my way to the back yard. Carl followed me angrily. I made my way over the gate, a walker noticing me in the distance.

I gritted my teeth as It stumbled towards me. I walked faster past it, not in the mood to bother with the filthy thing. I heard Carl grunt and I knew he'd put the damned thing out of its misery.

The wooden House that Had grown to be Carl and I's get away place came into view. This house held everything in the past few months since we found it. It held laughing, crying, even our virginities.

I pushed through the door and started to look around, smirking when I noticed the sherifs hat on the kitchen table. The door swung open and Carl was out of breath as he shut it back.

When he caught his breath, he noticed the sherif hat in my hand. I walked towards him and placed it on his head with a smirk. "Call me a little girl again." I said rudely, pressing my hand gently on his chest. His anger flushed and he tried not to smile, ended up smirking. "You know just cause it was here doesn't mean anything, people could've found this place and raided it."

"You have a point I guess." I muttered carelessly as I walked down the hall way. I started for the bedroom when I felt his arms push me to the wall. I squealed before turning. I looked at him in awe and he smirked.

Turn on the song now or restart it or whatever

He brought his finger up in a 'shh' manner and I was completely mesmerized by his beauty. He pushed me back by the bed, starting to slowly strip me. I've only been intimate with him once, and that was a slow and loving time. This was different.

I could see the lust in his eyes as the blue turned darker. I still get butterflies when he looks at me, and my stomach flutters even more with every article of clothing he peels off me. His fingers move slowly to pull my bra down and I help him out of his clothing.

Here we are, the second time, being normal teenagers. But we aren't normal teenagers, we grew up in a shit world, but we're lucky enough to have found each other. It's weird each and every time we see each other stripped from our clothes. It's nice but we still don't know how to really endure this moment. It's beautiful and exciting and our hormones go crazy, but I love him. I know I do. At least I think I do, he's the closest thing to love I've ever had.

I feel his body gently press to mine as he lifts me up on the big bed, not taking his eyes from mine. He climbs up and hovers over me, positioning himself. It's been at least two months since I lost my virginity so it'll probably hurt again. I felt him slowly move in, not as painful but still feeling a little sting.

He waited a few minutes before I urged him to go on, bucking my hips upward. He did as I asked and thrusted painfully slow. "Faster." I moaned, trying to make him pick up the pace. He grunted when I pushed myself harder into him, closing his eyes. His eyelids scrunched together and and he caught his breath before turning us over.

Oh no

"Carl I-" I started to panic as I sat on top of him, not moving. I grasped my breasts, feeling insecure on top. "Don't worry about it baby. Just.." He grunted a little, his eyes still closed. "Just move." His voice cracked and I slowly started to rock my hips against his. "Uhh. Like that." He groaned under me, placing his hands on my hips. He opened his eyes to look at my finally. "Take my hat." He tried to say but his voice was low and groggy. I did as he said, taking it off of his sweaty head and placing it on mine.

"Oh that's gonna push me to the edge." He grumbled as I moved faster. It wasn't long before his body trembled underneath mine. His face contorted and I knew he was coming undone. He started to sloppily move his hips, helping me to find my happy place.

Soon after, the euphoria moving all through my body as I bent over against him, trying to catch my breath. His body shook underneath me as he tried to gain his air back. We finally calmed, I moved beside him. My hand moved to take the hat off but he stopped me. "As much as I'm upset that you almost lost it, it still looks so amazing on you. I can't keep it off your head." He smiled softly at me and I returned it, our fingers lacing together.

Sorry for any mistakes :) comment what you think