Bathtub

My feet pulled together as fast as possible, four walkers behind me. I'm glad this mansion could handle only around a dozen walkers. I couldn't handle them alone though. I heard no screams from any of the group so I assumed or hoped to believe that they had all found a room to hide and regroup themselves so they could fight off all the flesh eating monsters.

I turned a corner, six walkers behind me by now. They're too dumb to notice my sudden change, so it takes them a minute to realize that their meal is in a different direction. I push around and pull open a door, shutting it as quickly as I get in. I lock it and take in my surroundings. It looks empty. Without hesitation, I started to push dressers and furniture towards the door. It's easy to scoot over with hardwood floors.

Once I'm finished, I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I pull my knife close to my chest as I walk towards the bathroom that's connected. The further I am from the walkers, the better. I cautiously open and shut the bathroom door, locking it. I hold my knife dangerously close to my face, peering around the huge place. I notice the curtain to the shower move and slowly walk towards it.

I take in a deep breath and count to three in my head. The curtains push back and I almost go for the head before I realize it's Carl. He hesitates to stick a knife through my skull and I praise god that we weren't too late.

I grab my chest and sigh a bit, relieved that it's my good friend. "C'mon." He mumbles and holds his hand out. I furrow my eyebrows together but hold out my hand anyways, he pulls me inside the nice sized tub.

I watch as he take a seat and opens his legs, motioning me to sit between them. I do so, leaning back to rest my head on his chest. "D-did you see anyone get hurt?" He mumbles, his breath is hot against my ear.

"Not that I know of. I didn't hear any screaming. Let's hope for the best." I open my eyes a little, and stare at the faucet of the tub. My body feels warm and cozy, nuzzle back into his.

"J-Judith? Dad?" He starts and I know he's worrying a lot. I don't blame him. "I saw them run off into a room I think, with Maggie and Sasha? There weren't many walkers behind them if that helps." I bite my lip, trying to calm down his anxiety. I hear him sigh and then feel his chin rest on my shoulder. "It does." He whispers back and I close my eyes again.

I know I shouldn't think or feel this way about my best friend, especially in this situation, but his hot breath against my neck. Don't get me started on his arms wrapped securely around my stomach. I just want to kiss his beautiful freckled face all over.

I feel him humming softly against my body, it's soothing as he nuzzles further into my neck. "Carl." I whisper softly. "Hm?" He has his eyes closed, he seems a little more relaxed. "Can I have you?" My whispering has lowered even more as I turn my head to look at him.

He opens his eyes slowly and stares into mine. I'm mesmerized by the soft blue orbs, dark blue edges around them and it's the most beautiful thing to look at. He doesn't reply to me, he just slowly moves his head into press his lips against mine. They're chapped but that feel warm and wonderful against my own.

This kiss lasts longer than I expected, when he pulls back I almost instantly miss the feelings. He gives me that soft stare again before we move positions. He lays gently over my body as he brings his lips to mine again.

"Can I have you?" He whispers back into my ear and my insides melt before I nod to him. He traces his hands agonizingly slow down my body until he reaches my thigh. My body hitches at the behavior his hand decides to do.

He looks at me again for reassurance and I bite my lip before nodding vigorously. His thumb moves gently to my lower region and starts to rub, I close my eyes. The thing fabric separating me from complete pleasure as he rubs a little deeper.

He pushed his body against mine again before I feel his fingers move to my buttoned jeans. He fiddles with them for a few minutes, until the buckle pulls apart. "Can I?" He sounds hushed as he pulls from my neck. "Mhm." Is all im capable of saying at the moment before I feel two fingers move to my core.

He moves in an out slowly, looking straight into my eyes with lust and love. I share mutual feelings as I part my lips, my eyes only leaving his to occasionally close. He picks up the pace just a little and I feel a knot in my stomach, it begins to tighten.

"Faster." I breathe out and he moves at a super quick speed, hovering over to place hot kisses against my neck. A few more minutes and I feel this wonderful sensation overtake my body. I can barely breathe as my body shakes underneath him and I look at him surprised when my adrenaline starts to slow down.

"First orgasm?" He smiles a little. "That's what that feels like?" I say as I catch my breath. He nods with a soft and sweet smile. "How have you-" I start to question but he cuts me off. "I was a growing boy at the prison, I needed to explore when I was by myself." He chuckles and his cheeks turn bright red. "Oh." Is all I can think of. I'm sure my cheeks are burning too, I can feel the heat rising to them.

"Do you want me to?" I start and he bites his lip before hearing a babies crying. He shoots up faster than I can get dressed. Leaving me for a couple seconds. I run after him when I get my jeans buckled up, almost bumping into a group hug. The group seems fine and they're all checking each other. I watch as Rick holds Carl and Judy right in his arms. It brings a smile to my face as I take in my surroundings.

The few walkers that made it in this room are now scattered on the floor, wounds in their head. "No cuts or scratches? You aren't bit?" Rick starts to check up and down Carls arms but Carl pulls back and shakes his head, turning around and looking at me.

I feel quite flushed considering minutes ago, the boy gave me my first orgasm. "You're okay too?" Rick asks walking towards me to check. I nod, my cheeks are pink. I feel a little uncomfortable, my underwear is soaking and I cross my legs.

"We need to leave this house, it's obviously not safe anymore. The walkers broke the back window door." Rick speaks up and I raise my hand a little. "Can we check the drawers for any clean clothes or supplies before we leave?" I quietly speak and he nods to me before the group splits up into smaller groups. I follow Maggie down to a master bedroom as we check for clothes. She settles on a gray t-shirt and clean underwear, leaving her old jeans on as she can't find anything other than dress pants.

She keeps her gun close, my knife in my hand as we make our way to a girly looking room. I find myself a whole new outfit, underwear, color washed jeans and a simple t-shirt that's baby blue.

I'm too embarrassed to ask Maggie turn her head, she's seen me get dressed before and it would seem weird. "I-can you not look?" I conjure up the courage to ask. She furrows her eyebrows but turns her head. As soon as I'm completely naked she whips back around. I'm not embarrassed of my body, I dress in front of the girls a lot. I hurry to try and pick up my dirty clothes and she looks down to my underwear and widens her eyes.

"I asked you not to look." I bite my lip in embarrassment. "I thought you were bit. I'm sorry. Were you- please say you were safe?" She asks and I feel like crawling in a hole. "We didn't go that far." I grumbled and she nods awkwardly. "Please don't tell Rick, or anyone that you know about it." I ask quietly, my whole face is bright red.

"Promise me you won't have sex anytime soon?" She gives a soft smile walking closer once I'm fully dressed. She sticks her pinky out and I smile locking mine with hers. "promise."

A:N Sorry it's so short and for any mistakes, I made this late at night and I'm tired. I love you all. I'm going to let you decide the next imagine. Comment on which one you want, I have these all half written and I'll finish the one you want!

1.) you get mad at Carl and leave, finding Alexandria. They eventually get there and carl finds you and apologizes, asking to make it up by making love.(I actually started this before Alexandria was even in the show, I just knew it was in the comics lol I was so right when I predicted)

2.) You have a twin brother and Chandler and Gray (Chan's friend) spend the night with him.

3.) something about Alexandria and Carl first meeting you and some others. It's probs gonna end up like cute fluff. (I wrote this when Alexandria came into the show)

Comment on which one you vote for! :)