scary surprise (part 1)

Hey guys! im getting my phone back in a few days. I can't wait to post on vine again, but for now i wrote this. I didn't revise it so there may be a lot of mistakes, please try to look past them :)

"My stomach really hurts. I've been throwing up and I think im sick. all of you please just stay away until I know what I've come down with." I said, frustrated with the group. We were all around a campfire at night, inside some gate at the back of an old house. We were cooking over the fire before we went back in the house to sleep. We've been looking for a stable shelter since we left the Grady Memorial Hospital. It's been tough, Maggie is distant and Glenn is trying to help her cope.

Daryl is trying to build blocks around his heart again and it's frustrating Carol. We have new members that came from the hospital. Rick has been more on the 'actions before thinking' side and I miss the good whole hearted Rick I knew when this whole thing started. We can't have that anymore though, not in this world. My boyfriend Carl has been quiet mostly, taking care of Judith and doing whatever is needed.

"Just trying to see what's wrong." Sasha replied as I pulled my knees to my chest, keeping distance from everyone else. Carl huffed and finally moved back to his dad's side. "Sorry, i just dont want anyone sick." i mumbled to the group. mostly directed to Carl. "I understand." he said softly, taking Judith from Tyreeses hand.

"You know what im craving?" i smiled at the group as we ate what we could. "A big juicy steak." I licked my lips. "Don't we all?" Rick laughed and the group followed his actions. "I know, but i'm like seriously craving it." I told them before grabbing my stomach again. my eye brows furrowed together in pain and i got up to vomit away from everyone. I didnt want to do it while they were eating.

I walked back over and groaned as I sat down. "Must be the virus or flu or something. I hope its not too serious, dont wanna end up like Patrick." i whispered the last part and everyone looked up with serious faces. "You are not going to and dont you ever, EVER say that again." Carl began to raise his voice and Rick patted his shoulder to calm him down.

"Im sure its just something little." Daryl said, hesitating. i thought for a second. "Tonight, put me in a seperate room from everyone and shut the door. It's for safety and no one can argue with me when it comes down to Judith."

"Yeah well were also around fifteen, so therefor, your safety is something everyone considers important." Carl fought back with me. Daryl spoke up again. "I can sleep outside her door." he told the group. "No, thats not comfortable." i tried to reason with them that i'd be fine.

"We could pull our twin matresses to the door." Carol added in, looking at Daryl for approvel and i saw him give a quick nod. "Its settled then." Rick announced and i huffed under my breath.

----------------------

My ears started to open up to sound from my slumber, my eyes opened and i was ready to puke again. "Wake up sunshine, its just a little virus." Daryl opened my door. I stood up and grabbed an old trash can by the nightstand, quickly puking up whatever i ate. "Im still, alive thats all that matters." I said weakly, whiping my mouth.

"Maybe some breakfast will make you feel better, then were starting back on the road." He told me before leaving me to myself. I cleaned up and headed outside to the back yard, i could hear the morning crickets as i made my way to the campfire.

Carl walked over with two plates, handing me one. He kissed my forehead and i jumped slightly. "Hey now, You're fine. I havent been able to kiss you in forever, a kiss on the head won't hurt." he wrapped one hand around me and led me back to everyone else. I reluctantly moved along with him.

Everyone ate, thankfully. My stomach pains stopped and i was glad. "This food was our last, we need to head out and scavenge again. Get your stuff, were leaving in an hour." Rick spoke as he handed Judy to Michonne, she then put her in a sack on Ricks back. Everyone went back into the house to get what they had in bags.

"While were at it, we need some tampons, almost out and i just started." Michonne made small talk with me. My eyebrows quirked up when i remembered my time of the month. "Wait, you and i started the same time last month." i said and she shrugged her shoulders."Maybe youre just a bit later this month. No biggy." She reasured me before walking over to Rick.

My brain began to process what I thought was going on and i looked over at Carl. He was with Michonne and Rick, trying to fix Judy in her sack. He glanced at me and Smiled, making his way towards me.

"Can i get a kiss please?" He smirked, bending over and picking off a little daisy. I gently smiled at him and leaned in for a short, sweet kiss. i heard The others calling each other together and we set off on a dirt road again.

----------------------

We found our way into a gas station by noon. There was only one walker and Carol took it out quickly. I made sure that I drank plenty of water on our walk. When no one was looking, i grabbed a test and shoved it in my pocket. "I'm heading to the restroom, if they have one." i announced.

"They do, just checked it. It's clear." Daryl said non chantilly, looking on the racks. i quickly went in and used the restroom. My heart ached and my nerves began to go crazy with anticipation on the answer. I quietly scanned for the answer and my heart dropped. I knew i was in for it.

My eyes started to tear and and i rushed back to the store room. "I'm gonna die." I cried, my voice was muffled by tears. They rushed to me and I felt Carol and Sasha checking me for bites. "No! I'm not bit. im pregnant." i said quickly, pushing them off me. I realized what i said and gulped, tears still welled up in my eyes. My lips quivered as i watched everyones shocked expression. I looked for Carl and his eyes were rimmed with water and red lines His mouth was dropped open.

Finally someone spoke. "HOW IN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? YOU TWO SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU?!" Rick yelled and i started to cry more. I backed up, getting scared and startled. "DON'T YELL AT HER!" i heard Carl yell back at his dad and Rick almsot started to yell back at Carl. I backed up even farther but Daryl placed a hand on Rick and they gave eachother glances before calming down.

"Just tell me how this happened." He finally let out with a calmer voice.