Bet on it (part two)

I grabbed my lower stomach for a couple of minutes before the pain subsided. "Hey mom!" I yelled. "If you want to talk then come to the living room and stop yelling!" She yelled back and I groaned, standing up. How come she's allowed to yelled when she wants me?

I walked in the living room, she was cuddled into the couch, rewatching some soap opera I've probably seen a million times. (Jensen ACKLES yo)
"I think I'm gonna start soon, will you pick up some tampons when you go back to the pantry?" I sat on the couch arm. "Mhm" she mumbled, grabbing a hand full of popcorn. Its late at night so I figured everyone is asleep right now or about to be.

My whole crazy 'lose virginity and bet' thing happened about a month ago. I know I ended my period a couple days before so I should be starting again soon. Enid and I have grown a lot closer, considering she's the only teenager I will talk to. I refuse to give the boys any satisfaction, no matter how many times they apologize.

Carl tried everything the first two weeks. Bringing me chocolates from a run, writing me long apology letters, he even crawled through my window one night. That didn't turn out well after I screamed and hit him in the head with my shoe. Let's just say, Rick wasn't too excited to hear the information. About a week ago he finally gave up. (I will literally feed you to walkers if you sung the song)

I turned off my lamp, every night I still think of what I thought was the amazing moment I lost my virginity. I'm young but hey, the world ended.

-------

They're all laughing at me. Even Enid. All the teenagers. "You suck in bed." I hear Carls voice over the laughter. My body weakens and my legs no longer feel stable. I'm going to break any minute now. The grownups walk in and Ron explains to them that I was just a bet. They laugh too.

Everyone is laughing.

I choke on tears and Carl smirks at me. He walks up and stabs my lower stomach. It hurts like hell. My lower stomach is killing me, I look at my hands and all I see is blood. Red. Blood.

I yelp loudly as I wake up. Panting and sweating heavily, I turned the lamp on and of course, as I expected, I am covered in blood. I didn't expect it to come tonight, mom never went to the pantry. I get up and walk to moms bedroom, waddling uncomfortable in the red liquid that covers my lower region.

"Momma." I shake her and she opens her eyes. She turns quietly to her lamp to see my face, instead she notices the blood and sighs. "Get in the bath, I'll walk down there right now." "Can you get me some pain reliever too." I groan as I grab my stomach. I always cramp but not this bad.

I make my way into the bathroom. Turning on the faucet to warm and letting it fill as I peel of the ruined night clothes. I cringe at the quick pangs I feel on the side of my stomach.
It leaves but not completely. I step into the tub and slowly slide down.

My eyes clothes roughly at the cramps. Then I feel worse. My insides start to feel like they're ripping. Red water feels the tub and I'm yelling and crying in pain. I feel like I'm dying. Maybe something ruptured inside me. Maybe I am dying.

I cry louder and thrash in the tub. I can hear the door shut softly and I yell as the pain gets worse and worse. The basket drops on the wooden floor downstairs and I hear footsteps pace up the stairs and straight to me.

My body heaves up and down and I'm whimpering and crying, holding my stomach. It's all red. Everything. My mother is trying to get a towel. She pulls me up from my misery and dries me off, I'm still in tears as she helps me to my room, dressing me and the first things she can find. I watch as she worriedly runs downstairs and out.