Prom Night

Requested by Offthewallbby_ ⭐

{1975}

On this calm spring evening, it's prom night. One of the biggest events for us 11th graders. 

Right now, my friends, their dates, and I are riding in the limo my parents rented for us. On our way to the school. All of us giggling and chatting away with our stunning gowns and suits on.

This is what I wore:

My best friend, Michael, tagged along too

We weren't really dates, but I insisted he come with us anyway.

I was so ecstatic. I could barely sit still.

"Excited Y/N?" Michael giggled.

"Yes! I can't wait 'til we get there!" I bubbled.

Michael wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we shortly arrived at the school.

All of us piled out of the limo and headed towards the building with shimmering lights emanating from it.

We immediately headed to the gym where the party was.

My girlfriends and I squealing with exhilaration before we parted ways so they could go hang out with their dates.

Leaving just me and Michael- wait- where'd he go?

I glance around before I spot him over by the snack table talking to some of his friends.

Alright, I guess we can dance later.

That's when one of the coolest boys in the school walks up to me.

Davin is his name.

I've talked to him a few times since we have most of our classes together. He's a cool guy but I wouldn't consider him a friend-friend. More like a classmate.

But what he does next shocks me.

"Would you care to dance?" He inquired with his hand out for me to grab.

I was surprised since we weren't close like that, and because of someone as popular as him asking me to dance.

However, I just went with it. One dance wouldn't hurt. 

I would find Mike later.

"Sure," I smiled.

I took his hand and he pulled me out onto the dance floor.

The DJ spun the sounds and we bopped to the beat.

But Davin started to get a little too close for my liking. He started grinding on me and I quickly scooted away.

He smirked at me before grabbing my waist and forcing himself on me.

This time I was unable to slip away and I was quickly getting very uncomfortable.