Disney World {Part 2}

We were now off the plane and currently leaving the airport. This time, with the rest of Michael's family with us. "I can't wait!!" I said to Michael happily. He smiled and squeezed my hand briefly. All of us piled into the shuttle bus that would take us down to Disney.

As soon as we stepped on, that cold wind from the air conditioning swept down on us. Why is every bus and plane we get on so cold today!? Goosebumps gathered on my arms and legs as I shuddered. Luckily, I brought along a hoodie just in case something like this happened. I pulled it out of my suitcase and put away the rest of my bags. Flopping back into a chair, my bare legs were met with chilliness from the seat exposed to the relentless air conditioning. I folded my legs to create some type of warmth. 

Everyone was just about done putting their luggage away and was comfortable. That impatient mixed with excited feeling tingled my body and we had only just pulled off. I could barely sit still as I stared at every sign that we passed. 

Mike rolled his eyes and laughed at my antics.

"I see you're excited," Jermaine acknowledged with a grin.

"Who me? Excited? Uhh I guess you could say that" I joked, earning a couple of chuckles. "But yeah I can barely sit still! I've been dreaming of this since the plans were made last month! I've only ever been to Disney World once so the park is still so fun and new to me."

{Michael's POV}

Seeing Y/N's eyes sparkle with glee as they talked made my heart soar. They're so cute..

. . .

{Y/N's POV}

I was too busy listening to Marlon, Tito, Janet, Randy, and Y/S/N argue about which ice cream flavor was superior that I didn't even notice we were getting closer and closer to the park by the second. 

"Look out your window guys!" La Toya blurted.

Everyone on the bus rushed to a window and erupted into cheers and yells of excitement. 

We're almost there!!

. . .

We just left from checking in and seeing our rooms. Now we're back outside.

"I wanna go shopping!" La Toya beamed.

"Don't we save the shopping for the end?" Jackie questioned.

"I'm a little hungry, can we eat now?" Janet begged.

"Well, now I know who not to sit in front of on the rides," Randy added.

"Can we go on that ride first?" little Stacee asked shyly.

"It's too hot out here!" someone shouted out.

More arguing and bickered ensued but I wasn't even paying attention to them right now.

The music that added to the wondrous feeling of the park comforted me, the delicious aroma of food and sweets floated through the air; reaching every corner of this place, iconic buildings surrounded us, others walked by with their chatter and smiles of joy reminding you that you've now entered the most magical place on earth.