Too Young {Part 1}

Requested by N0TMYL0V3R 🌷

{1970}

Btw, S/N = sister's name

Happy Reading~

I knock on the door leading into the home of the Jackson family. They're very close friends of me and my little sister. We stood there for a moment, silently waiting for a response.

 Over in the corner of my eye, I notice S/N look up at me. I face her and return that same cheerful smile that she wore. I can tell she's eager to see her best friend, Janet. The youngest one of the Jackson family. That's actually the reason why we're here. S/N and Janet had a play date scheduled today. And I chose to walk her over this time. The weather is nice so why not take advantage of that?

At last, we heard some rustling behind the door and someone shouting "I'll get it!" before it opened to reveal little Michael. 

"Heyy superstar," I greeted him joyfully. Mike giggled at the familiar nickname. "Hey guys! Come on in."

He moved to the side so that the two of us could enter. 

Mrs. Jackson soon walked into the living room and greeted us. "How are you girls doing today?" She asked, smiling, and gave me and S/N a hug. "Good!" We both said.

"Janet is right u-" 

Just before Mrs. Jackson could finish her sentence, Janet came rushing down the steps and embraced S/N in a tight hug. 

"There she is," Michael laughed.

The little ones giggled and squealed with delight at the fact that they were with each other again, even though Mom brought her over just last week. But no bother, because seeing them together always warms my heart.

"Aww," the three of us cooed. 

"Okay sis, have fun. And if you need something just come and ask me, alright?"

"Okay, I will!" she responded before she and Janet took off to somewhere in the house.

The two were gone now.

"Michael close that door behind you. I'm going to go start on lunch for you all," Mrs. Jackson announced before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Yes, mother." 

Michael went to close the door. "Those two are just the cutest aren't they?"

"They sure are. They're like two peas in a pod."

We both chuckled.

As I took a seat on their couch, the sound of heels clicking against the tiled floor filled the next room over. It was Michael's older sister,

La Toya.

Her hair was styled like how it usually was, long and curly. With silver hooped earrings and a clear teardrop necklace to go along with her white v-neck crop top with the shoulders flared and white bell-bottoms. Simple, but stunning.

She didn't seem to notice us and went to the kitchen. She also had what looked to be a journal in her hands. 

"I'm gonna go play a board game with Randy. Wanna come?" Michael asked me. 

I was too busy watching La Toya that I barely heard him. 

"Y/N?"

I quickly snapped back into reality. "U-uh no thank you," I stuttered.