Chapter 5

Ariche Point of View

"Seems like my intelligence is too much handle." I mumbled to myself and sighed.

After the crowd that were after me were satisfied with the answers I gave and let me live for few more years.

That was what I was talking about! People just go around in anger aggressively just because they did not hear the words what they wanted to.

When you go to a counselor for therapy, you have to be prepared with few facts and bitter truths to hear which you might not want to.

Now that I gave them a good analogy of how my therapy would affect them and how it is not bad to think pessimistically, they were quite satisfied and left without a word back.

Turning towards the person I made friends with in the last twenty minutes, I asked "So what did you say you name was?"

"Nothing." He answered back.

"Ah, that's a good name. Are you a pessimer too?" Leaning towards him, my face was close to his. He leaned away from me but before he is out of reach, I stretched my hand and caught his locks of tiled dirty hair in my hand and lifted them above from his face to see what he looks like completely.

His dirt tiled locks covered half of his face that made me wonder if he has any skin under those locks or was it just the hair and hair.

"A what? And no my name is not nothing for goodness sake." He exclaimed and stuttered pushing my hand away from his face.

"A pessimer. I found that word. It is still not listed in dictionaries but we can still use it. A pessimer is a person who is pessimistic in nature and possibly without nature too." I explained.

Settling my back against the tree, I took my bag and went through it. Upon finding what I want, I spread a small blanket before us and placed the food box I brought with me along with a few disposable paper plates.

"What are you doing?" Not answering to him in words, I served the sandwiches and fruits in two plates, one for him and one for me.

"Mr. Nothing but Beggar, what would one do with food on plate which is on blanket?" I tsked the pitiable ignorant man shoving a plate of food towards him.

"Come on let's eat." I said taking a big bite of sandwich along with green veggies salad.

When I saw he did not even move an inch, I looked up at him from my plate and noticed him looking at me with a twisted mouth and narrowed eyes.

The twist of his mouth is telling me he is confused.

"Why would you eat here with me? I'm a beggar; filthy and stinky."

"Yes you are." I replied popping a cherry tomato inside my mouth.

"Then why?"

"Because you are my next target."

"I think I heard you wrong." As a very famous and wise psychologist, I know that tone. He is baffled.

"What did you hear?"

"That I'm your next target." He answered pulling his rag of his baggy pants from under my bag.

"Then you heard me right. I'm going to be kind to you."I announced and raised my head to see that he is still sitting before me with a puzzled and ridiculed frown while people who passed us took a moment to watch us and then walked away mumbling something to themselves.

"Excuse me? What do you mean by that?" Completing my share of food, I packed everything back in my back leaving his share on the blanket and took the water bottle to have some water.