Chapter 20

Ariche Point of View

They say life is short so we should live to the fullest.

I don't agree. That is ridiculous.

What I believe is no matter if the life is short or as long as Mr. Beggar, you cannot actually live to the fullest.

You think you can but the bottom line is no matter how much you try, you cannot. You have several issues bothering you every day and it takes more than one life to solve some of them. With those constant and consistent issues poking your butt, how the hell can you live to the fullest?

Looking at druggy Ball right this moment, I completely agree my theory about the so-called life.

"You have to be the bad guy, exploit humanity, perform crimes like you are performing an opera and now you even kidnapped us; With so much bothering you every day I'm pretty sure you couldn't live all these years happily." I shrugged my shoulders as much as I can with my hands tied behind me.

Beside me is in another chair is Mr. Beggar who is as calm and composed as I am as if he is not tied up.

Looking at him so casually, my heart and stomach was filled with floods of pride flowing everywhere.

He is calm because he trusts me that I will save him somehow. He is indeed perfect to be an assistant.

I saw empty Ball snicker at me. He is an empty Ball because he only gives empty words. "But there is one think you can be happy about." I said as I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

"Oh? That is?" He asked as the smile of extreme amusement brightly blinking on my face.

I almost got blind seeing his smile. Eww!

"You will definitely go to hell."

"Let's see where you go when I kill you right here." He grinded his teeth as he gestured his henchman to bring a chair for him.

"I want to go to hell to, to be frank. But I have done too many good things that even if I spend eighty more years doing nothing but sin, the goodness in me overpowers the sin. People like you are very lucky." If it isn't for my super hearing, I would've missed the slight sound of Mr. Beggar's snort.

"This is ridiculous. Are you complimenting me or insulting me?" Empty Ball asked and by the look of his face I can say his query was genuine. "Never mind! Tell me girl, do you really have the so-called proofs that prove me and others of my mates guilty?" I nodded positively.

He is an Empty Ball not me.

"Prove it you have them and not bluffing me." Huh! He wants me to show him the records so he can steal them?

I am an angel of kindness, not a demon of foolishness.

"Give him the records you have and we can leave here safely." Mr. Beggar leaned into me and whispered in my ear.

"He will not leave us even after we give him the records, Mr. Beggar. Don't you watch movies?"

Movies are good guides to situations like this. I usually relate every of my situation to a show that I like 'Dora the explorer' and eventually find answers.

It's a great show.

"Alright, as you wish. You have been dealing with drugs from nine years already and your first case of illegal transaction was made to nightclubs. You were ordered by you superior who is none other than the very founder and chairman of one of the top pharmaceutical companies, LDC."

"Ho- how – how do you –" Empty Ball stuttered.

He proves himself over and over again that he is indeed empty.