Chapter 37

Ariche Point of View

"You should be water in rain; dust in dirt; fog on a winter night."

"Cut the crap." Alright! Mr. Beggar, you don't have to be so romantic with me over something so trivial.

Alright, you want to know about my achievements in detail? So be it.

I will inspire you!

I will show you the power of having a negative mindset in dealing with criminals.

"It all started on one sunny night." I reminisced the day when it all started.

I remember that day as clear as mineral water in water purifier; the day when I couldn't do what I wanted and landed up doing what I didn't expect to.

"Sunny night? Are you living on sun?" When I looked at Mr. Beggar, he has wrinkles of age mixed with wrinkles of displeasure.

His words were weaved carefully with sarcasm which means he is doing great under my tutoring.

The precious Mr. Beggar is too accepting and submissive. Now that I can hear the sarcasm and displeasure freely roaming in tone, I'm glad that he is becoming more like human.

I like Mr. Beggar who expresses himself freely no matter what he feels.

"Don't give me the darn garbage. Tell me straight if you really are the founder and the real leader of 'Devil of God'." I walked around the kitchen island and poured myself some juice and gave a jug of beer to Mr. Beggar.

"When did I ever lie to you Mr. Beggar? Whatever I tell you is always true. I am indeed the person who created and founded the criminal organization. I was nineteen years and a one month old at that time. I was at my doom of my life."

"Doom? Not prime? Why doom?" He asked me getting involved in the story. I like it when the listeners spend their attention on me all the more when I'm telling the most inspirational woman in the world story.

"I'm usually at my prime in doom and doomed in my prime. So, I was at the best of my doom at that time. There was this closest friend of mine, Camilla, who is few years older to me and she's a doctor at rehabilitation center."

Mr. Beggar leaned on the kitchen counter and rested his head on his palms giving me his full attention. I can see he wanted to say something but he isn't because he didn't want to disturb me.

All of a sudden, we heard a sound of drumbeats and a bell ringing on single notes. When both of us turned to look at the source of such perfect background sounds for my story, I found A-sister Lenore standing a few meters away from us with a remote in her hands that controls the music system.

I love her! She is the best A-sister one can ever get. I've been spending some time with her from awhile and I can clearly say she is the best girl in this whole household with both A-Mama and Iona being women!

Ah right, I'm the lady of the house!

"Ari, can I listen to the story too? Pretty please!" I nodded instantly because I want this lovely girl to be much more than just another Ioannou daughter.

What more can motivate a person more than my own success?

"I want to join as well."

"Me too." And so, the whole family joined to know about my achievements much to Mr. Beggar's annoyance. He kept telling them to just fudge off but they are totally prepared mentally to listen to my success story.

Why not?

Now that A-Bro is current leader of the organization, he should clearly know more about the roots of it.