Chapter 35

Ariche Point of View

"This will definitely not work out."

"This will be a huge failure."

"I don't think the other person is a fool."

"We will be doomed if we go on with it, surely."

Mr. Beggar and Iona took turns in expressing their views on the ongoing project 'Catch the Mastermind; Stuff him with his kind.'

I looked at the whole family sitting in the living room of Ioannou mansion with coffee cups and snacks in their hands. We gathered again to start the next phase of the plan and I've been getting mixed reactions.

"Failure is the mother of success." Said A-Papa and A-Mama in unison.

This is one the idioms I find quite uncomfortable with.

Both the DNA's of failure and success are close but not the same. I believe in only failure because the success I get from failure is nothing compared to the success I get from success.

"You all are worrying too much. I'm well acquainted with failure than success. To be frank, I'll fail in a mission if I succeed. I'd rather fail to succeed."

My words that are filled with wisdom to brim must've startled and enlightened them that everyone has this very silent thoughtful expression dancing on their faces.

But Lucas was the first one to break it. "Alright. Let's not find meaning in your words. Now tell me what I should do and I'll just blindly do it." Lucas said with a frown that usually one has when he is getting late to an important meeting.

"I thought you always stops her from doing anything impulsive and senseless?" Mr. Beggar posed with a king of mocking smirk.

"After being with her from the past four years and seeing what she is capable of, I think she can even get herself out of a trap with thousand bullets shooting at her without a scratch. She sure has some confusing theories but I realized they somehow always work." Lucas said so genuinely that I almost peed emotionally.

My sister has a heart of a bladder! He makes other leak with emotions.

"Alright." A-Bro grumbled at the two before he turned to me with a smile. "Peach, you want me to involve my fake father in the Organization's deals, pretending to not know that he is a fake person so we can find out those very few hideouts of his that are well kept hidden through this operation." I nodded giving him a clap of approval.

This is why A-Bro is my favorite. He is all about work until the task is completed and never asked back for the reason and explanation. He is indeed perfect for the position I gave him.

"Wait, what organization?" My, my, my Mr. Beggar! Didn't you still get it?

I have so much to teach him, seriously. Isn't it implied from the discussions we were having from past one hour?

"The Criminal organization, of course." I replied back and turned to A-Bro to give him pointers on how to make the mastermind give out his own hideouts.

The discussion went on for half an hour more when I was telling the psychology of how a mastermind like Fake Galen acts in the situations, we are creating for him. It would help them to get a grasp of it and act quickly with a prompt heads-up.

Mr. Beggar somehow looked like he was sitting on a hot pan throughout the past half hour trying to cut in ask something every chance he got.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter in law, dear." A-papa praised me again.