Chapter 18

Ariche Point of View

Human mindset is like a set of pallette; Even the same color displays different shades.

Lucas has asked many times about my decision in making a beggar as my assistant. Mr. Beggar is illiterate, has no knowledge on handle work and he is also very ignorant so why would I hire him is a universal question posed for me to solve.

The answer is simple.

He is not just an assistant but also an experiment.

He is my specimen, my muse.

"I don't trust him." Lucas's voice was carried to my ears in regular frequency.

Well, when it comes to trust, it depends on what grounds we are talking about.

"Why would you trust him? No one is asking you to, sister dear." I mean, why would you waste something like trust on usual basis?

Save it for a better tomorrow.

"Why means what? He doesn't seem like a beggar to me. He definitely has something mysterious about him and you like a president of the grand fools committee went and got him as your employee. Can you be anymore foolish?" I considered about everything he said and found some of his points does make sense.

Mr. Beggar will not look like a beggar if he washes up.

"You don't understand. I'm a very famous counsellor. I have many clients coming in to take my counselling sessions. If I place Mr. Beggar in his original form in my office, I will be able to assess my client's mindset when they see a beggar roaming around the office. This is a new experiment I'm thinking of." I explained him clearly and took off from there to explain Mr. Beggar about his job clearly.

With him as my assistant, not only I am raising his standard of living, I will also have enough time to hit a cupid arrow on him while I can also go on with my experiment.

Cut three cakes with the same knife.

When I entered my office room, I saw Sky and Mr. Beggar talking to each other in low voices and to say I'm happy that my student and my soon to be family member is getting alone well is an under the sea level statement.

"Senior Gil, I was giving pointers to him about the work." Sky cleared his throat and said with a huge smile.

"Let's start with giving Mr. Beggar a work name. You all him by the nickname I gave him so we have to find a publicly usable name." I sang thinking about good work names for my Mr. Beggar.

"No need, you can call me Aegeus." Mr. Beggar supplied,

"Of course, we can't. Your name is not registered in the government records. We will register an new name for you and get all the identification cards under that name."

Since he has no IDs and citizenship cards, I will first have to provide him with all the necessary things.

"Sounds fun to me." Sky replied and immediately met with a speed racing superfast glare from Mr. Beggar's platform.

"Senior, how about Ice? I am Sky and he can be Ice." Nah, they sound like a flavor of failed ice cream.

I shook my head negatively and went on to think about some good names that go along with my family tradition and my motto as well.

"Robert?"

"Nah, sounds too plain."

"Chris?"

"Boring."

"Then how about Aries, after Greek God?"

"He is a Capricorn though."

"I got it." I yelled loudly as I wiggled my eyebrows at them.