Chapter 39

Ariche Point of View

"I don't agree."

"But –"

"You can't go and just marry someone else. It's called cheating."

"It's not a wedding, Mr. Beggar. We will take the climax to that stage that's it."

"You still dress up to be someone else's bride. I don't want that."

"You have a point there. How about I become a bride with your name and stage the play?"

"That is worse."

"How about I have thoughts of you while walking down the aisle."

"Who will guarantee that you have me in your thoughts? I don't trust your mind. It's quite complicated."

"Alright, then how about I prepare everything under both of our names but still go on with our acting? I'm not even going to take vows with him. I'll be done before we could take any vows."

"Never, I don't want you there on the stage in a bridal dress with another man. I wholeheartedly disagree to your idea."

"Hmm, then seems like we have to change the bride. Since I understand your feelings and possessiveness towards me, we will change the bride. What say?"

"Pft Pft, Possessive? Who? Me? Possessive of you? What a joke. I like the idea of changing the bride, anyway but how will you do it when he was thinking to marry you?"

He is definitely jealous!

I can literally see the green smoke coming out of his old rusted pores.

Jealous is a feeling of insecurity when you see someone as a possession of yours. It's one of negative feelings I love the most.

Seeing Mr. Beggar being jealous of some other man is quite satisfying. What is more satisfying is that he sees me as his possession.

I love being possessed by someone.

I love it when someone orders me and dominates me but I haven't met someone like that yet.

"Wait, I forgot to ask you an important question, why the hell are you even marrying that person and how did it come to this situation?"

Mr. Beggar seemed to have realized his superpower of spilling hot lava out of his body. Right this moment, he looks like he would burn someone to ashes.

I didn't know he has it in him!

"Didn't you send out a mail to your superiors telling them that Lucas is the Lord of 'Devils of God'? The senior who should receive that news has already received and approached Lucas with a proposal to take down the fake Galen." I hinted. Mr. Beggar fell in silence for a moment and contemplated what I said.

"Why would he approach Lucas? To world, Lucas is Galen Ioannou's son, he shouldn't have approached Lucas to go against his own father and put him behind bars when the son himself is running a criminal organization."

"That's where your positive thoughts backstabbed you, Mr. Beggar. What is the main reason behind introducing Lucas as Galen Ioannou's son to the world?" I questioned with a smile.

"To trap the fake one."

"Right. Thenin that case, Lucas is really Galen Ioannou's son or not doesn't matter because the real mastermind is a fake Galen."

He nodded to himself and suddenly his eyes widen as he looked at me with his baseball sized eyes. I started to think he is much good looking as a non-beggar.