Chapter 29

Ariche Point of View

'Be a dumb to a dumb and a dumb to a smart.'

This is what I follow in my day to day life. Although I'm not very smart, I am not really a stupid person as well.

For one, I at least know whom to trust and whom not to so when I place my trust on Mr. Beggar from the very first day, it was because I knew he can be good or evil but he cannot be able to do anything to me.

Psychology always tells you that there is a solution in the problem itself. We just have to look from the right corner.

And so I realized that being a problem myself would give me the authority of being the solution myself too.

I smiled to myself when all my theories which were always laughed and mocked at are proving to right. I mean, when I told people that even negativity of a mind or situation has a chance to lead you to a good life, none believed me.

Look what happened now?

I didn't know what Mr. Beggar's real identity was in the beginning but I still took him in and provided him with some of my knowledge.

Eventually he became my adopted husband.

Truth to be told, being a little smart is not hard at all. You just have to hypnotize yourself with negative thoughts and when the situation arises all the hypnosis will get you out of the problem by breaking the pessimistic shield and give you a new outlook to deal with it.

When you think you can do it, then you can only do to certain limits.

When you think you cannot do it but still have to do it, you will find yourself exceeding those limits and perform better.

That is the secret of my peaceful life.

That is why I don't really fear Denis even though he calls himself a gangster.

"You are not human, are you?" Mr. Beggar held me tightly by my shoulders and asked in disbelief. "You are an AI, aren't you?"

I thought he would say a lovely demon or a spicy devil. Seems like his imagination is too stiff!

"What AI? Mr. Beggar, do robots bleed?"

"Coming to that, I haven't seen blood on you so it is rightful for me to think that way." Iona nodded to what Mr. Beggar said while Nereus brother nudged him and A-Papa, A-Mama scolded him.

"I bleed every month just fine." I whispered in his ear so only he can hear about my monthly menstrual log.

Nanna, being an ex-tribe member always said that few things should not be talked out loudly and menstrual is one of those.

Mr. Beggar can know because he is my beggar husband.

"I don't know what you told him but you have to answer us what you meant when you mentioned about the mission." Iona inquired when she turned her lips in an irregular shape and raised an eyebrow at me.

I sat and leaned back so my hurting back can rest and asked others to do the same before I give them the details.

"Yes. Isn't he on a mission to catch the drug trafficking devils?"

"Why would I do that? I was a beggar." Mr. Beggar announced with a gasp.

"You are an undercover agent of United Corporation of European countries, took a beggar disguise to trail the drug dealing channels." And Mr. Beggar slid from the chair not so classily and fell on the floor like a lump of clay ready to be molded.