Chapter 41

Ariche Point of View

I feel like a normal old age parent who is done with all the responsibilities and handed over the remaining duties to capable kids to carry forth.

It feels relieving!

Although, I suddenly feel empty and bored, I find that very experience quite new and challenging.

I smiled down at my to-be- fake groom from the balcony of the venue room. He was standing down in the lawn busy on his phone, but the whole scene reminds me of Romeo and Juliet.

No wonder it was a doomed love story!

I love doomed love stories. The fact that they are doomed is what inspires me to learn a lot from them.

"So his real name is Juan Diego." I heard Mr. Beggar ask me from behind as he continued to watch our target with me silently.

"Hmm, he is the son of Mayor Diego who was later taken down from their family register due to his illegal actions." I answered feeling disappointed at the Mayor.

He removed his son's name not because he was evil but because his evil actions were out in the light. He should've sent his son to me and I would've guided dim.

I'm very good at guiding people! It comes naturally for me.

"Why is everything going perfectly fine? Is Juan, the fake Galen, a fool to not suspect any of us?" Mr. Beggar expressed with a scowl.

Now that Mr. Beggar is back to handling the case after I gave him a small crash course on being a smart and a quick detective, I feel proud of him and myself.

He was a good student. I arranged everything for him and if it was someone else, they wouldn't have been able to take forward the case from where I left.

But because Mr. Beggar was well trained under me and he is already doing a fine job with using his brain, it was easy for him to continue.

At that moment, I felt like my naïve son has grown up into a man.

"Remember when I intentionally created few doubts on us?" He nodded his head as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I told you at that time that giving him the stain of doubt will help us control its flow in the future however we want. Now the suspicion he has on us is whether our psychological help is successful or not or whether our advises work or not. He will never know that you are an undercover officer even if you tell him the fact to his face."

I noticed the staff is buzzing like bees in the garden as they actively worked to set up the wedding venue. The decorations are already done while the dais if still under setup.

In less than four hours, the film called 'Wedding the crime and vacating in jail' starts. I'm only acting as the namesake bride but the actual bride who will be donned in wedding dress and veil is none other than the best supporting character of this film –

Mr. Beggar!

"How are you so confident? What if any of his men find out our truth and tell him? Is there any backup plan for that?"

"You are registered under the name Sterculius with UK government, how will they know your real identity? Also you don't look like an invincible amazing detective so don't worry and just chill." I assured him and started thinking of what to do after this case ends.

I've finally given the control of my life to my adopted husband so I'm completely ready to be at his beck and call.

I want to be his very docile and submissive foster wife who listens to him no matter what.