plumeria x reader

Requested by @blake10205

Y/n POV

I live in Heahea city. I'm not much of a pokemon trainer, but I like pokemons. Anyway I'm heading to the clothing store to look at them. I dont care much for fashion. (Sorry to the people that likes fashion.)

Time skip

I'm looking at really nice accessories. I like the skull ones. I spotted the one with f/c on it. Sadly I'm only 5 dollars short. I was about to walk out, until I felt something go around my neck. I look down and saw the necklace that I really like. I look behind me and saw a girl with pink and yellow high lights. "don't mention it," she said. she walk pass me, walking out the door. I was surprise that someone would be that generous.

3 weeks later

I still kept the f/c skull necklace. I was hoping to run into her. I want to know her name, and maybe get to know each other.

I'm sitting on the sand at the beach, looking at the sky. My pokemon,  rockruff, is laying down on my lap. "Hey you!" A voice said from behind. I look behind me and saw the same girl that gave me the skull necklace. "Mind if I sit next to you?" She ask me. I nodded my head. She came over to me, and sat next to me. "My name is plumeria, what's yours?" She ask. "Y/n, nice to meet you," I said with a smile. I hold out my hand for a handshake. She look at my hands, then at me. She took my hand and shake it. "Nice to meet you too," she said. We both stop shaking hands and look at the setting sun.

(I tried my best.)