female team rocket grunt x male team aqua reader

(This team rocket is from soulsilver and heartgold.) (A new friend has arrived.)

M/n POV

I'm sitting at the docs with my friend, strawberry. She is part of team dim sun. Rarely people know about them. All I know they don't use pokeball like we do. I had to show her a pokemon battle, and explaine almost everything about items and pokeballs. She caught a female skitty. "Hey m/n, I over heard your teammates saying your going to johto region," She said. I look at her, confused. "I didn't know that. Must be talking nonsense," I said brushing it off. "If you are going to johto region, can I follow?" She ask. I look at her and nod.

"What?!" I shout. "That's what the boss said," my female teammate said. I couldn't believe that I'm going to johto region, alone. Though I wouldn't actually be alone on this trip.

Next day

Me and strawberry are on our way to johto region. We are wearing regular clothes like other people. She got really happy. She brought skitty along as well. I brought staryu. I'm not to happy to be going on this trip. But hey, I have a friend to come with me. "Eeeeeee I'm so happy that this is happening!" Strawberry shout excitedly. I nodded my head smiling as well. I look at the docs that is getting smaller. I sigh, this is going to be a long trip.

Time skip to johto region

We finally made it. Strawberry is more happy that we made it as well. We are on the docs and looking around. Johto region looks more different. We are not too familiar with this region. Oh boy.

5 hours later night time

Well, we found a place to stay. Strawberry is so excited to meet other people. "I'm so excited to see other pokemons as well," she said. I nodded my head. I lay down on one of the beds. Strawberry lay down on the other. I pull the blanket over me. To be honest, it's nice and warm. I fell asleep immediately.

Next morning

When I opened my eyes, I saw Miltank on the side of my bed. I got up and rub my eyes. "I found this pokemon outside," strawberry said. I got up and rub my right eye. "Well, let's get going," I said getting up. "Don't you want to get something to eat first?" Strawberry ask. Shoot, I forgot.

Time skip

We started to explore the region. I caught a hoothoot and a furret. Strawberry has caught a flying type pokemon. We went to the Ecruteak dance theater. To be honest, it's really nice. After that, we went to the city call "Goldenrod city". When we got there, we got separated. Great, I'll have to try find her.

Time skip

I went down a tunnel to find strawberry. I couldn't find her anywhere. So I decided to go down the tunnel. When I got down the stairs, there were a lady in a black outfit. She had pink hair. I continue to walk, pasting her. I really need to find strawberry, and fast.

More time skip

I sat down on a chair, exhausted. Furret sat beside me to keep me company. Strawberry is somewhere, but where is she? "Furret furret," furret said, putting its head on my left leg. I put my hand on furret, and start petting it. (Sorry I don't know which gender you want it to be.) "Excuse me," a female voice said. I look up to see the same girl with a pink hair. When I look at her outfit, it has a big red R. "Mind if I sit next to you?" She ask. I look around and look back at her, pointing at me. "Yes you, can I sit down please?" She ask again. I just nodded and went back to petting furret. The pink haired girl sat close to me. "My name is Somantha, what's your name?" Somantha ask. I look at her. "My name is m/n," I said. "Nice to meet you m/n, I notice that your new around here, where are you from?" Somantha ask. Welp, I made a new friend.

Again, time skip

Somantha and I made it to the hotel that strawberry and I was staying at. I'm suprise that strawberry didn't show up. "So you stay here with your friend. That's nice," Somantha said. I lay down on my bed. "Yup, although she isn't here yet," I said. "I'm sure shes fine. Anywho wanna get to know each other?" She ask. I got up and look at her. I nodded my head.

Sorry for more time skip

Somantha and I have somethings in common. We chatted for hours and didn't know it was late. We decided to go to bed. I lay down on my bed again. "Goodnight m/n," Somantha said. "Goodnight," I said back. I close my eyes, ready to go to dream land.

(I don't know how to end it. So you can make your own ending.) (Also happy Halloween)