male team skull grunt x happy new member male reader

(A/n im not a gangster. I'll be bad at writing gangsters language.)

M/n pov.

I have joined team skull, because there outfit is so rad. I also like the skull neckless they gave me. They even let me hang out with them.

Right now im with my crush, Lemmy gunby. (Bear with me, i can't think of a last name.) Lemmy is a great guy to be around with, and i have a massive crush on him. I forgot to mention, im gay. I'm always to scared to tell him my feelings. Although i don't know if he is gay like me.

We are hanging out at Ula'ula meadow, 1 of the places i enjoy to go, to relax and not worry about other things. My little ribombee p/n is with us at the meadow, also enjoying the relaxation. "Hey m/n," lemmy called out to me. I look behind me and saw him standing on the fields. "Coming," i said happly. I skipped happily my way towards lemmy.

Lemmy pov.

I watch m/n skip towards me. He looked so happy when he is around the other team mates, even me. When he joined team skull, our boss, Gumzma, let him join the team. My team mates and i were suprised that Gumzma let him joined. He also told us to be nice to m/n. I chose ula'ula meadow for us to hang out, because he told me its his favorite place to go.

"Need something lemmy?" M/n said, making my snapped out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah, look over there," i pointed towards a pokemon. M/n looked at where i was pointed, and saw 5 floette playing happily together. "Aw, thats adorable," m/n said happly. 'Your adorable aswell' i thought to myself. His e/c shine bright from the sun light. His h/c also shine in the sun light, i bet his hair is soft to the touch. "Lemmy, are you ok? Your face is red," m/n said. I snapped out of my thoughts again. "Oh sorry bro, i was just thinking of something," i told him, sorta sweating. "Oh ok," he said looking back at the floette that is still playing. 'Its now or never' i thought to myself.

We went to pikachu valley. M/n was astonished to see lots of pikachus. He picked 1 up and started petting it. I decided to join him. I sat near him while the pikachus are happily enjoying his company. "These pikachus are to adorable," m/n said, sounding happy. "M/n, i have something to tell you," i told him.

M/n pov.

I looked at lemmy, waiting for him to say something. My heart started beating fast. "M/n, i know we only hung out for 3 months, and barely knew eachother much. But umm... i had a crush on you since you joined team skull," he said kinda sweating. I started blushing hard. 'He...he had a crush...on me?' I thought while blushing. "Its ok if you dont feel the same," he went to stand up, kinda walking slowly. I stand up fast and ran to him. I pouned on him and we fell to the ground, me on top of him. "What the," he said suprised. "I also had a crush on you aswell!" I said happily out loud. He looked at me suprised. He pulled his and my mask down. I got confused for a sec. Until i felt a hand on the back of my head and pushed my head towards his. I felt our lips touched togeather. 'Am i dreaming? If i am, please don't wake me up' i thought to myself. We parted our lips for air. I saw saliva on my tounge and his. "Hehe, well now we are a couple," he said. "Yeah i guess we are now, hehe," i said happily.