female team magma grunt x male quiet scared team aqua reader

M/n pov.

Im partners the pickyest, and rude team member of all, martha. She doesn't like me much, because im not the type of guy she like. I sometimes wish we could get to know each other. My mightyena is whining behind me. I can tell she is sad aswell.

We are at mauville city. I hate shopping, especially with a girls. I put mightyena in her pokeball. I know martha LOVES shopping. She drag me along, because we're partners. We walk around while im sulking, feeling miserable. Its already bad enough that i go shopping with martha. But at the same time, i get to spend time with her. I can't stop blushing when im close to her. "Lets get something to eat m/n," martha said kinda rudly. I nodded my head.

We went to mauville food court, and let me tell you, it was not pleasant. I already told the waiter what i want, but martha won't make up her mind. I rather go to lavaridge town, then shopping. At least i could relax in the hot springs. I must of dozed off, because our food finally came. "You know m/n, you always doze off into space, mind telling me why you keep dozing off?" She ask rudely. I stayed silent and continue eating my food. "Hmm, forget it then," she said.

We finish eating. She ran off some where, leaving me standing at the entrance at the north exit.

1 hour later.

I've been waiting for martha, and she is taking to long. And here im still standing at the same spot. Some of the people asked if im ok, and i'd tell them im waiting for my sister. The sister part is a lie of course. I feel like passing out anytime. I lean agents the wall, sliding to the floor, and passed out.

7 hours later.

I woke up on a bed that isn't mine. I look around and saw a m on the blanket. I quickly got off the bed and look around some more, im in the cell, and realise,  im not at team aqua hideout. Im at team magma hideout. I started to panicked, because team magma scares me more then martha. "Well well, looks like your finally up," a female voice said. I jumped and turn to the owner of the voice. Its was a team magma administrator, courtney. I started sweating. "Don't worry, im not going to hurt you," she said. That doesn't make me feel better. "We simply just need answers," she finish. I feel like im going to faint. I pretty sure martha is glad im not at the hideout. I went to the corner, sat down, and kinda cried.

1 month later.

Its been torture. They use there pokemon to try get answers out of me. All they asked is where team aqua hideout is, and i didnt answer that question. Right now im laying in bed facing the wall, crying. I started to lose feelings for martha. Thinking back when i was partners with her, i now realize, i'd never had a chance with her anyway. I have dried tears on my cheeks, some bruise on my arms and legs, even my back. Its a pain trying to get comfortable. (Violince is never the answer kids). I went to bed in fear if they notice i wasn't asleep.

4:23 am

I woke up and notice im in a different room. I got up and look around. I notice the walls are pink, and sparkly. Yuck. I hate pink and sparkles. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I look behind me and saw a female magma grunt. My face went pale. I slowly remove her arms off my waist. Im suprise she didn't wake up. 'Probably a heavy sleeper' i though to myself. I went to the door, put my hand on the door handle, and turned it. Surprisingly unlock. I peak outside, looking left and right. No one, good. I slowly walk outside, close the door gently, and walk away trying to find the exit.

37 minutes later

I finally found the exit. I ran to the exit. I was almost there, until i felt arms going around my waist stopping me. I struggled to break free. "Shh, calm down m/n," a female voice said to me. I kept struggling. I was almost out. Tears came out of my eyes. I started to shake. I stop struggling, because i was losing energy. "Its ok m/n, your going to be safe with me~" she said. I cryed alot. "P-p-p-please, l-let m-m-me go," i quietly said while crying. "Im not going to, besides, that chick of your team mate abandoned you," she said. No big surprise. Martha always abandoned me some where, and my team mates have to pick me up. Like always. "At least my team mate found you, passed out at mauville city by the entrance," she said. " by the way, my name is sara~" she said. "..." i said nothing. "You know its dangerous to go out witjout your pokemon~" sara told me. I already know that. "My cute little aqua boy, always hiding behind his team mates whenever we appear, but now your here, in my arms. Im so happy~" she said. I new im not going to get out. T-T