male team skull twins x male team dim sun reader

M/n POV

I sneakily went on the ship to this region called "alola". I'm holding onto my backpack that is holding my uniform and sunscreen. I've been working way to much and I need a vacation. So I snuck onto the ship. I brought fearow with me so I wouldn't feel lonely.

The next day

Me and fearow have been bored all day and night. I lay down, decided to take a little nap. I close my eyes.

Hank pov

My brother and I are at the docks just chilling around. My brother is name Frank. "Yo bud, I heard there is going to be a ship from a different region," frank said. "No way bro," I said. (Sorry I'm still not a gangster.) Then we hear a horn from a distance. We look at the direction of the horn. It was the ship with a red line. "Yo I think that's the ship from a different region," frank said. I nodded my head.

M/n POV

I jolted up by the sound of a horn. I look around trying to fine fearow. No where in sight. 'Welp I'm alone now' I thought to myself. I look ahead and see a beautiful beach. My eyes sparkle as I see the beach is nice and clean. 'I can't wait to swim in the water' I thought to myself again. Suddenly I felt something go on my head. I put both my hands over my head to feel what's on my head. I pick up a flying type pokemon and put it in front of me. It's a pokemon with a strange break and feather colors. It looks at me. I look back at it. "What are you?" I ask it, even though it won't replie back. It flap its wings and went on my right shoulder. 'Welp another buddy to be with me' I thought sarcastically.

30 minutes later

The ship made it to the docks. When the steps thing lowered, I got off as fast as I can, as to not be seen. I look around and I'm amazed on what I'm seeing. Different people, different pokemon, and new food to try.

Hank POV

I saw a hot guy looking around. 'Must be his first time here' I thought to myself. "I saw him to. How about we introduce ourselves?" Frank ask. I look at him and nodded. We started to walk towards him. "Hi.Welcome to melemele island. Are you new here?" Frank ask him. "Hi, yes I'm new here," he said with a smile. His smile is so cute. "My name is frank, this is hank. Nice to meet you," frank said as he stick his hand out for a hand shake. "I'm m/n, nice to meet you to," he said giving my brother a hand shake. "Want us to give you a tour?" I ask. "Sure, I need to know my way around these parts, am I right?" He ask. I nodded. "Then let's begin the tour!" Frank said, as we both turned around and started walking.

5 hours later (idk how tours last though.)

"And that wraps up the tour, what do you think m/n?" Frank ask. To be honest, I'm exhausted. "That was amazing!" M/n said excitedly. I put my hand on m/n. He turn he's head to look at me. "Want to stay at a motel with us?" I ask. "Yeah," he said. "Well let's get to our rooms," frank said getting impatient.

1 hour later

M/n POV

We made it to a motel. Hank opened the door to one of the rooms. We enter the room. I didn't know the room has 1 bed. "Where will I sleep?" I ask. "You'll be sleeping on the bed, we'll be sleeping on the floor," frank said. "Ok," I replied. 'I'll have to change into my uniform when they sleep' I thought to myself.

Night time

They fell asleep. I snuck into the bathroom to put on my uniform. I quietly open the bathroom door and peek out. Still asleep, good. I started to tip toe towards the exit when I feel 2 hands on each of my shoulders. I tense my shoulders, shock that I was caught. "Where do you think your going pretty boy~?" Hank said seductively in my left ear. "Yeah~, don't think we didn't notice you sneaking to the bathroom~"frank said seductively in my right ear. Hank turns me around and kiss my lips. Frank put his right hand on my back, going up and down. Hank did the same, except he use his left hand. Hank parted our lips. "This is going to be a fun night~" they both said at the same time. Frank also started to kiss me as well.

(And I'm stopping right there. Sorry for it to be bad. 😓)