tired male team dim sun grunt x determine pichu reader

Mike pov.

The little pichu have been following me since my failed mission from vien forest. I tryed to shoo it away, but it still follows me. Im in no mood to deal with a pichu. My team mates told me they saw the same pichu that won't go away. 'Great, a small pokemon, just what i needed,' i thought to myself. I was sitting on the ground, under the tree, trying my best to not fall asleep. "Pichu, pichu," a noise was heard. I turn my head behind me to see the same pichu that keeps bothering me. "I told you countless of times to shoo," i told the pichu tiredly. ".....," it said nothing. It then came over to me. I was to tired to do anything, so i let the pichu come to me. 'At least the stupid rangers are not around' i thought to myself. I look at the pichu to see them sleeping on my lap. My eye lids are getting heavy as i didn't get much sleep from all the noice i always hear from 1 of my team mates. My eyes finally close as i fell asleep.

5 hours later

I woke up peacefully. I don't feel much tired them before. "Pichu," a noise was heard. I look down to see the pichu still on my lap. "Well aren't you a determined one," i told them. The pichu smiled and hug me. I hug the pichu back. Happy that i have a sleeping buddy.

(I know its short, but its worth it.)