female team flare grunt x male team skull reader

Britney pov.

I'm with my other teammates in route 13. Things are getting boring around here. My chatot is also bored of this. "Woof woof," I heard a noise from behind. I look behind me and saw a puppy with fluffy tail and some rocks around its neck. "What is that?" My male teammate ask. "Yo yo look at those fancy pants," a voice said. We look at where the voice belong to. We saw a few of people with the same tank top, shorts, bandanas, and a skull shapednecklace. "Who are you?!" My male teammate ask rudely. "We are the team skull from alola region," a female team skull said. "We just got here 3 hours ago, and who are you fancy pants?" another female said. "We are team flare from this region," my male teammate said. Then they started to walk towards Lumiose City. We look at each other and started to chase after the team skulls.

A while later

We made it to Lumiose City. We look around to see no any sign of team skull. "Alright guys, we have to split up to find them," my female teammate said. We nodded and split up.

M/n POV

I'm sitting in one of the chairs in an alley way. To be honest, I'm glad our boss let's us to to this place. My alola meowth is laying down under the table I'm sitting at. "Hey you!" A female voice said from a little far distant. I look behind me and saw that fancy pants team flare lady. "What you want?" I ask. "Me and my teammates are going to stop you and your teammates!" She said somewhat loud. "Good luck with that," I said turning my attention back to my chill zone. While I was chilling, I didn't notice the team flare lady let out her bug type pokemon. "Butterfree use sleep powder!" She said out loud. I shot up and saw green dust. I felt a little sleepy. My knees got weak and hit the ground. My body fell to the ground. My eye lids slowly closed and I lost consciousness.

7 hours later

I woke up to be tied to my male teammate behind me. I look around and couldn't see my other teammates. "Theres still 2 left. What should we do with them?" I heard a voice coming towards our way. I started to panic. I also realize, my meowth has been left behind. I heard foot steps stop at the door I'm in. I panic even more. My male teammate isn't up yet. I heard the door open. "I thought that team skull is already dead. Britney I thought you took care of him!" A male team flare said rather angry. "I wanted to keep him. I don't want him dead," britney said. "Ugh fine. But if I see him trying to escape this HQ, he's dead," male team flare said, walking towards us. I started to sweat and close my eyes. I felt the ropes falling down to the ground. I feel a pair of hands grab my arms. "Dont worry, your safe with me," britney said. She hugs me. I look at my male teammate and realize he's dead. I started to tear up. Looks like love got me. (I'm bad at romance. Sorry 😓)