Mars x scared and abused shiny veluza

Requested by: @Kiairah3

Mars pov

I went to the store thats by the lake, to buy new things for my room. Saturn's Toxicroak went into my room and accidentally messed it up.

Flash back

I just got done with the paperwork and began to walk to my room. I open the door to my room and see it's a complete mess. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!?!" I ask shouting. Then Saturn came running towards me. "I'm so sorry Mars, my Toxicroak got out of there pokeball and ran off," he said catching his breath. I facepalmed.

End of flash back

I was in line waiting for my turn. I look out the window and saw a splash in the lake. I'm alittle surprised there's a little splash. "Next," the guy said. I snapped out of it and now it's my turn at the counter. I finish buying new furniture and was off to see who was in the lake.

As I got to the lake, I saw a pokemon that is not from here. I want to get a closer look, but then. "Hey, you stupid pokemon! Why did you try to swim away?!" A male voice shouted. I look across the lake to see a male trainer who isn't very nice. "Return!" He said. The mysterious pokemon got into its ball. The trainer put his pokeball in his pocket and ran away. I decided to run back to HQ to tell the boss the bad new.

Later back at the HQ

I told the boss and the others what I deserve. "A pokemon that's not from here? What dumb trainer wants to bring a pokemon from different region here?" Saturn ask. "I'm not sure. But we have to save the poor pokemon and bring it back to its region," I said seriously. "...OK I'll help," our leader, Cyrus, said. The others decide to join in as well. "Ok, let's find that pokemon abuser and take him down," I said raising my fist. Everyone said yeah and got to work finding that bad trainer.

1 week later

We successfully track down the poor Veluza. We found out the shiny Veluza is from the Paldea region. The shiny Veluza is named y/n. The pokemon abuser is having a party because he's graduating to become a pokemon doctor. Half of the grunts has disguise themselves as party people.

Y/n pov

My abusive trainer had thrown me in the tank. He decided to have a party before he graduated to become a pokemon doctor. I'm scared that he would work at the hospital, just to be mean to other pokemon without anyone knowing. When I was in the pond, I saw a lady with red hair. I wanted to get close to her, but my trainer was looking for me. I was about to close my eyes to fall asleep.

Mars pov

I sneakily grab the pokeball from the trainer who is drinking alot. I went to go find y/n. I open each doors until I found the right one. I went in and close the door carefully and quietly. I put the y/n in its pokeball. I found a window to climb out of. Once I made it out, I press the bottom on my ear piece to tell Cyrus I got y/n. Cyrus said ok and called the cops on the pokemon abuser. The grunts had booked it out of the house and flee. I also flee from the house. Time to get y/n back home.

Time skip to Paldea region

I made it to where the y/n lives. I brought y/n out of its pokeball. Y/n is in the water, splashing around. I put the pokball on the ground and use my foot to break it. Y/n look at me and gave me a nod before swimming away. I wave good bye at y/n as they are finally free from the abusive trainer. That trainer and his friends ended up in jail. I'm happy that I did something good for 1 pokemon.

(Sorry that there's no abuse in this story. I was in a rush. I had to finish it before 2023 is over.) (Happy new year!)