yandere female team plasma grunt x shy male team rocket reader

Daisy pov.

I'm following my m/n. He is so cute when he is shy around other people. (Tbh my brain is very lazy).

I had encounter him when i was in route 11. I saw a guy standing where the bridge is near the waterfall. I stand next to him and look at the waterfall admiring the view. I turn my head to the right and saw a red R on his uniform. "Hi stranger," I said. He turn kinda quickly. "H-h-hi," he said quietly. My heart has suddenly went a little fast when he said hi. "My name is daisy, whats yours?" I asked. "M-m-m-m/n," he said. I blushed as a tomato when he said his name. So cute his shyness. My heart won't stop beating fast, my face is also hot. "What team your in?" I asked. "T-t-team r-rocket," m/n told me. I frowned, he is in a enemy team. I wanted to see him everyday at the same spot. So i asked him is he wanted to meet me at the same route, and he said yes.

M/n pov.

Ever since i met daisy 5 months ago, i have feelings for her. I decided to confess my feelings to her.

I waited at route 11 for daisy to arive. Its been 40 minutes and im still waiting. I looked at the waterfall that i like.

I suddenly heard footsteps to my left. I turned and saw daisy walking towards me. I was happy to see her, even though im still shy.

3rd pov.

"W-w-where were y-you? I-i-i-i've b-been waiting f-f-for 40 minutes," m/n told daisy. "Sorry, i was busy with something." Daisy said. "Oh well n-n-never m-mind that, I h-h-have s-something to tell y-y-you," he said. Daisy was blushing and waited for him to tell her. "I have a crush on you," m/n confessed. Daisy was surprised. She wasn't expecting a shy guy (no pun intended) to feel the same way. "I love you to m/n," daisy confessed back. They both hugged and kissed. Little did m/n know, there is a dead body of his team mate, barried in the grass along with her bloody uniform.