female team plasma grunt x reader x female team galactic grunt

Requested be: @black10205

Y/n POV.

Welp I'm in a bit of a mess. My 2 favorite female friends are fighting over me. You might be confused. Let's go back to where it began.

1 year ago.

I was catching up with an old friend of mine in floaroma town. We've been friends since we were kids. My best friend's name is lizzy. She's 1 of my best friends, and we were inseparable. She has orange hair, blue eyes, and a great personality in my book. She's 24 years old. I'm 23 years old. Sadly, I decided to move away from home. "Do you really have to go y/n?" Liz asked while giving me the puppy eyes. "I'm sorry liz, but I made my decision," I said. I look at her. "But you can visit me at my new place," I added to make her happy. She looked at me for a sec then she smiled. "Ok, I well visit you. Not without your permission that is," she said. "All abored!!" The captain said. We looked at the boat that was going to the different region. "Well, this is it then, this is a goodbye," I said while tears are starting to form. Liz gave me a hug, I hugged back. "Good luck out there," she said. "I well, and good luck with your job," I told her. I ran to my boat that is taking me to the big city.

5 months later

I live in a city called Necrene city. It's not that bad actually, there are nice people, good place to work and live. I work at the nice cafe. I receive mail from my friend, lizzy. I made sure to send a mail back to her as well. I have different pokemons. A pidove, herdier, woobat, and a cubchoo. They are good companies.

I was at work, sorta bored. My co-workers never came back from there break. "Y/n," came a voice. I look behind me to find my boss holding a list of groceries. "I need you to head to Castelia city to pick up somethings for the cafe," my boss said. I nodded my head. He gave me the list and money for the groceries.

1 hour later.

I finished getting the groceries for the cafe. I put the bags on 1 bike handle and the other. I got on the bike and paddle on back to the cafe. (Idk how long it takes though. I only play the game.) I was half way on the bridge when I see a female in a white/black outfit sitting on the ground. I stopped the bike to see if she is alright. "Hey are you ok?" I ask. She sorta jumped, turned around and saw me. I saw a letter p on her outfit. "Yeah I'm ok, just wanted alone time to myself. Who are you?" She ask me. "I'm y/n, what's your name?" I ask her back. "Angula, nice to meet you y/n," she said. She she got up, walk towards me, and held out her hand for a hand shake. I held my hand out to shake her hands as well. We shook our hands. "Wanna be friends?" I ask her. She looked at me surprised. "No one had asked me that question before. Yeah, let's be friends," she said while smiling. I felt happy that I made a new friend, a cute friend that is.

3 months later.

I got a letter from my old friend liz. She wrote down, asking if I'm ok,how's life that sorta thing. She also wrote that she is planning on visiting me. I'm so excited that liz is going to visit me. Though she didn't write down on when she is coming. The letter has the letter g at the bottom right. My pidove is on my left shoulder looking at the letter too. My woobat is messing around and teasing the others.

I've been hanging out with Angela when I'm on breaks at the cafe. She sorta remind of liz. On my day off we would walk around and chat a bit. I enjoy her company, same thing as liz.

4 months later (10 minutes before the fight)

I'm at the docks in Castelia city. Pidove and woobat is with me, wanting to meet liz. "Hey y/n!" A voice shouted from far away. I look behind me and saw angula running towards me. I turn my attention to her as she got closer. She eventually stop in front of me, panting, out of breath. "What are you doing at the docks?" She ask me. "I'm waiting for an old friend. She's coming to visit," I replied. She look at me shock. "You have another friend?" She said sorta angry. I started to sweat that I didn't tell her that I have another friend. Before I could say anything a voice came from behind us, getting our attention. "And who is she?!" It was liz, and she sound angry. I couldn't get a word out as angula pushed me aside.

Present time.

And here we are. And I forgot about my pidove and woobat. I look around frantically looking for them. When I turn the girls fighting, they got in there way to stop the fight. They stop fighting and look at my flying type pokemon. They fly over to me and landed on my head. I kinda blushed because they are looking at me. "You have alot of explaining to do," liz said. Angula nodded her head. I started to sweat.

35 minutes later

After I explaine things with them at my house. They look at each other, having the look that I'm still scared of. They have the look of slight evil and something else. (Idk how to describe it). They got up and slowly walk towards me. Welp, I'm going to have nightmares.

(Sorry that it took long. I didn't know how to end this.)