yandere team galactic x gem reader

Y/n pov.

I have landed on earth. I've been sent on a misson to find out what these creatures are. My gem is a g/n, and its located on my hand. I got out of my spaceship. I look around, and spotted diffrent types of creatures. I caught a yellow creature and brought it back to scan it. It was hard tbh, it keeps shocking me. I put that yellow thing in the scanner. It scan it, search, and analyze the yellow thing. The scanning has finished its work. Looking at the screen, it reads the yellow creature is called a pikachu, electric type, and its a female. That explains the weird tail. I set the pikachu free. Of course it shock me 1 more time. I pulled out my device to scan more creatures from a good distant.

6 hours later

I scan alot of these creatures that i found out, are called pokémon. There is 1 pokémon in peculiar that caught my interest. A magnemite is what its called. Another electric type pokémon. It won't stop following me, even though i tried to shoo it away. I gave up on trying to shoo it away, and let it follow me. Its already night time, even though gems don't need sleep. I tried to contact 1 of the diamonds. But none of them have picked up. I started to panick alittle bit. I walk outside and look on top of the ship. I took a breath as a carnivine is sleeping on my ship. I went back inside, until something hit me ready hard on my back. I blacked out.

I woke up, look around and notice i'm behind what humans call it, bars. "Your finally awake!" A male voice said happily. I look around to find a human wearing a funny outfit. The outfit has a latter g in the middle. I back aeay as they have a evil grin. "We noticed your ship when we were on a task," a female voice said. "W-w-who are you humans?" I asked scared. "My name is jon," the male replied. "And my name is pam," the female replied. "And we are team galactic," they said at the same time. 'Team galactic? Probably the bad guys' i thought to myself. "Ok, but why am i here?" I ask them. "Because, we like your gem, plus your from outer space," pam said. "And we are interested on where your from," jon said. "If i tell you, well you let me go?" I ask them, hoping theyed say yes. "Nope, your going to be ours forever~" pam said evily. Jon unlock the cell door, and walked over to me. I tried to back away, until i hit the wall. He came in front of my face, put his hand on his chin, and tilt my head up. His lips was on mine. I've never been kissed before, so this is new to me. He parted his lips for breath. "Now your ours, our little g/n~" jon said seductively.