female team aqua grunt x male team galactic reader x female team magma grunt

Team magma grunt is a tsundere

M/n POV

The admins had force me to visit the Hoenn region. To be honest, I'm glad that I'm visiting the region. I get to see different pokemons and what type they are. I'm on the boat with chingling and luxio. I got my bag and my pokemons with me. (You can figure out what stuff you need.)

Time skip

Hanna pov

I'm at the docs waiting for my teammate to finish finding something. My swablu and Altaria are being impatient. 'Come on rick, hurry up!' I thought to myself. I look at the ocean and spotted a boat approaching. I panic and hide behind a box. Swablu started to fly around. "Swablu! Altaria! Return!" I said holding 2 of my pokeballs. They both went back in there pokeball and went back to hiding.

M/n POV

We finally made it to the docks. I got off the ship and started walking to a near by pokemon center. I need a map to know my way around.

Laura pov

I've been looking around to find someone to battle with. Its frustrating that I've been beaten by a team aqua grunt. After I healed my pokemon first. As I was looking, I bump into someone. "Oh sorry, I was looking at this map," said a male voice. I look up to see a man that I've never seen before. "Are you ok? Your face is turning red," the man said. I snapped out of it and cover my face. "Yes I'm fine, it's just hot out here," I said alittle fast. "Oh ok, anyway I need help going to this city," he said. I went to his side and look at the map with him. I look at where he is pointing, its Mauville city. "I can take you," I said. "You will?" He ask. "Yeah, let's go," I said grabbing his arm and walking. "Oh I forgot, my name is laura, what's yours?" I ask looking back at him. "My name is m/n, nice to meet you," he said. "Nice to meet you too, now let's go already, idiot," I said while dragging him.

Hanna POV

I watch the female team magma grunt take the guy with her. I decided to follow them and ditch the idiot that's taking way too long.

Time skip to Mauville city

Oh boy, they sure can walk alot. I sat down near a rock and catch my breath. As I was sitting down, my mightyena came out of her pokeball. I was to tired to get her back in her pokeball. I close my eyes and fell asleep.

4 hours later

I woke up to feel something comfortable under me. I jolt awake and look around. "Your finally awake," a man's voice said. I look at where the voice came from, and blush. There a man with h/c and e/c sitting on the chair. "How did I get here?" I ask him. He pointed at
Mightyena. "Your mightyena had tug on my backpack and dragged me the way," he replied. My face went red. I grab my pokeball and said "return" to my mightyena.

Time skip to food (and I didn't want to do the introduce thing)

M/n POV

I'm enjoying some dinner with hannah. She would sometimes blush. Which is alittle weird. Laura is sleeping in a different room. "So what are you doing in this region?" Hannah ask. "The admins told me to come here and study the pokemons here," I replied. She just look at me, then nod her head. She went back to eating. I went back to eating as well.

Time skip

Hannah and I are looking at water type pokemons at the river. She let her sharkpido out and enjoy the water. I was taking notes and writing down there behavior. My chingling is enjoying some fresh air. What I didn't know is that 2 girls are fighting about something. I look across the river and saw a tall muscular man in blue. I went behind a tree and carefully watch him. I hold out my pokeball and got chingling in there pokeball. I was about to tell hannah when I put my hand over my mouth. Theres a man with glasses in red. I slowly took steps back, making sure I don't step on a twig. I turn around and ran into the direction of Mauville city.

Time skip (skipping to the docks)

I made it to the docks and went on the ship back to Sinnoh region. I was told by the admins to stay away from those two. 'Forget about studying the pokemons here' I thought to myself. The captain then started the ship. It moved backwards and then started to sail. I'm not coming back here ever. Sad that I didn't say goodbye to hannah and Laura.

(Sorry if it's not romantic)