popular male team magma x lonely nervous male team aqua reader

(High school au)

M/n pov.

There he is. The popular guy in sckool, jason. (Shush.) He has blond, hazel eyes, and smooth skin. (You can pick skin colors for him.) I wanted to talk to him, but the girls and guys are always get in my way. Different team members are always hanging out with him. But not my team mates. I already know that team magma and team aqua don't like eachother, and my team mates told me its a bad idea to be in a relationship with the enemy. So i listened to them. I never bother to make friends, since i know no one well be my friend.

Lunchtime

I am eating my food in my 7th hour class. (In case you don't know, the school i go to have hours of class. Im not doing the anime school. To much work.) My 7th hour class is biology. Sadly jason is in 7th hour class with me. I am always nerves when he enters into biology class. The best part, he doesn't sit next to me. He is always sitting next to a female team galactic, Renee. She is one of the cheerleaders in the gym. There is a vollyball, basketball, and football games. Jason plays basketball. (Basketball game is popular in alaska.) I don't pay much attention to basket ball.

The bell rings, which mean 7th hour. People started to enter the class. Jason was the last one to come in. Which suprised me. He is never last to enter the classroom. I look around the classroom, and my face went kinda pale. The only seat available is the one next to me. I try to calm myself to not look like im panicking. Jason took a seat next to me. I tryed my best to ignore him. I can tell the other teams are looking at us. 'I bet they are expecting we are going to fight' i thought to myself. The teacher got everyone's attentions. Which im glad, because im no fighter.

The teacher continues the lesson. I'm not even comfortable sitting next to jason. I can already tell im going to get a earful from my team mates when school is over.

After school

I'm outside the school, waiting for my parents. They would often forget to pick me up. Its been 1 hour and 37 minutes. I guess they forgot, again. The bad news, my house is far from the school, but close to the school my siblings go to. I have 5 siblings, 3 boys and 2 girls. I sigh. Its already bad enough that my days always go bad. "Ahem," i voice said behind me. I look behind me and saw jason standing 3 feet away from me. "Why are you still here? Are your parents not here yet?" He asked me. "W-w-well, m-m-m-my parents w-would sometimes f-f-forget to pick me u-up," i told him nervously. "Oh jason~" an annoying girly voice called out. Renee. "Are we going to hang out again my boo~?" Renee ask. (Don't judge me, i don't know much about relationship.) "Sorry babe, i need to give this guy a ride home," jason said. Renee is shocked. So am i. Renee gave me a death glare and huffed, walking away. Now i wish i should've walked home instead. I felt 2 hands grab my left arm, pulling me up, and dragging me to his car.

I'm in jason's car. I don't know were we are going. I know the drive to my house, and he isn't driving near my street. I got even more nervous. "Your m/n right?" He asked me. I nodded. "Cool. I always notice you go to  biology class during lunchtime. I also notice you don't have friends," he said. I just looked out the window. I notice the neighborhood is nice and clean. My neighborhood is messy with kids not listening much. Sadly my siblings is one of them. The car came to a stop. I look out the window and saw a big house. Now I'm scared to get out of the car. This house looks like rich people lives in. I think jason understand that im scared. He came to the passenger seat, open the door, and carry me bridal style to the big house. I covered my face out of embarrassment.

We enter the house. I took a peak just to get to know what it looks like. Fancy stuff. Not my taste of stuff. (Idk what rich people have in there house.) I saw an old couples sitting on the fancy couch. Jason stoped walking. "Hello son. I see you brought another one with you," the old man said. 'Another?' I ask myself. "Yes father. This is m/n. My class mate in biology class," jason told his father. "Thats nice. Don't make to much noice," he said. 'WHAT!?' I shouted in my head. I started to blush. Jason started walking.

We made it to my guess his bedroom. His butler opened the red door for jason. We entered the bedroom. His room is huge, bigger them my own room. Jason set me down on his bed. I sit up and look around. He has a tv, bean bag, some games an ps4, and lots of toys. Jason went into the bathroom. 'probably going to clean himself' i said to myself. I got off the bed, went to the red door to see if its unlock. I put my hands on the door nob, gently turning it. Its lock. I felt arms hug me from behind. "Don't go. You are not familiar around this neighborhood," jason said. He pulled me, and put me back on his bed. He went on top of me. "I know your parents are not going to care if your not home," he said with an evil grin. He was right, my parents don't even care about me that much. He kissed my lips. I hesitated to kiss him back. "I texted my now ex-girlfriend that i'm breaking up with her," he said with an evil grin. I started to sweat. Oh boy.

(I'm not good with romance. Bare with me plz.)