Chapter 5

Nina's POV

I slowly open up my eyes when I hear someone take deep breath, I look to where it came from and see Tony slowly getting up and coming towards me. "How are you feeling honey?" He asked and I smiled softly. "Like I  was brought to sleep by a bulldozer." I said while sitting up and he chuckled. "So what is wrong?" I asked he sat down next to me and smiled. "Nothing is wrong, in fact you became more perfect than you already were." He said as he pulls me towards him. "Well then what is going on?" I asked he pulls away and looks at me confused. "You didn't experience your own memory." He asked and I looked just as confused. "No? What memory?" I asked, he sighed deeply and turned so he was facing me, he told me everything that happened while I was under and what they saw. "S-s-so I'm a freak?" I asked with tears in my eyes, "Dad I'm already the target for bullying at school." I said and started to panic, he saw what was happening and just pulled me in for a hug. "You are NOT a freak Nina, you are SO extremely beautiful." He said and I scoffed. "You have to say that because you are my dad." I said and I could feel him smiling. He pulls away and lifts up my chin. "You want proof?" He said had a huge grin on his face, "Dad, what is your plan?" I said while wiping away the tears. "First let's make sure your wings are fully grown and you can actually fly with them" he said and I nodded. "But how dad? They are growing so slow." I said to him, "That's why we need to send you into space, time there goes faster." He said and took his phone out to make a phone call, "Carol? Yeah this is Tony Stark, I need your help asap please come to the compound and ask for me or Bruce." He said and I looked confused at him. "Who's that?" I asked, he shrugged and we just waited in silence.

*10 minutes later*

We heard a knock on the door and Bruce walked in with Captain Marvel. "Oh... my... god." I said as my mouth fell open. "Captain Marvel?!" I said in shock, Tony chuckled and walked over to Captain Marvel. "Carol meet my daughter, Nina" he said and motioned at me to come over. I slowly walked over and shook her hand, "Can you fly with her around the Galaxy? I need her wings to grow." He said and turned me around to lift up my shirt and show it to her. I heard her gasp and my shirt was slowly pulled down. "Yes I can." She said. "She will be needing a suit and a helmet." She smiled at me and Tony nodded, "No worries we'll get that really soon." He said and ran off. Carol and I started talking about my childhood and what happened, that no one knows about me. I just shrugged my shoulders cause I don't know and up until now I didn't really care. She smiles at me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sure he has a good reason." She said and I nodded. A door opened and we both looked who came in it was Vision with a special suit. "Hello miss Stark, this suit will give your wings the space to grow without you being exposed to the space atmosphere." He said and softly handed to me, I smiled at him and gave a little nod before walking to a corner and putting it on. Right after Tony walked back in with a helmet that looks like an Iron man helmet but the front is made out of see through material. "This helmet fits perfectly. It protects you from the sunlight as well without you needing to squint your eyes, it sucks up the air you breath out and turns it into oxygen again and blows that back into the helmet. It also has a call function so you can call just whenever." He said and smiled nervously, I took it and put it on. "Hello miss Stark." I hear a voice in my helmet. "Oh yeah... I added FRIDAY to your helmet as well." Tony said and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Dad I'll be fine." I said and walked towards him while taking off the helmet, I placed the helmet on the examine bench and gave him a tight hug. I felt him taking a deep breath before hugging me back. "I know you're just growing up so fast." He said I smiled and pulled away "you and mom raised me to be strong and to have courage, let me show you that it worked please." I said and he sighed while nodding, I smiled at him and put the helmet back up. "I'm ready." I said turning to Carol, she smiled and led me outside, Tony, Vision and Bruce followed us. Once we were outside Carol grabbed my hand, I looked back at Tony and smiled at him. "I love you dad and I'll see you soon." I said and he cleared his throat "I love you too Nina, I'll be here." He said softly and smiled back at me. I nodded and looked at Carol. "Okay let's go" I said and she nodded at me she used her powers and we slowly started floating. I looked back and waved, everybody waved back and I saw my dad trying to wipe away a tear without it being noticed. I looked back up and just enjoyed the view of the sky turning into the Galaxy.