Chapter 60

*A week later*
Everybody has been begging me to turn my emotions back on but I didn't listen. Instead I've been going to the bars and fight every guy who didn't take no for an answer, I passed Steve without an issue, I did notice him staring in confusion but I didn't pay attention to it. I walked out of my room this evening and Tony was waiting for me. "You better turn it back on by yourself or we will trigger it." He said I just stared at him for a bit and walked further. "Your mother wouldn't have wanted you to be like this." He said and I laughed. "Probably not but she is not here and I am." I said and walked further. Wanda walked over to me and used her powers to control my mind. "Won't work." I said and walked further. I opened the front door and Bucky and Peter were laying on the ground full of blood, I gasped and they opened their eyes. "Bad acting guys, I expected more of you." I said and walked away. "Okay here we go." I heard Steve think as I turned around to face him he kissed me. I felt my emotions come back so at first I tried to get away but Steve held me tightly and kept going. A few seconds later my emotions came back. I dropped down to my knees as the tears started streaming down my face and Steve tried to comfort me but I pushed him away. I got up and ran back home. "ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY NOW?!" I yelled when I walked inside. "I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELVES!" I yelled and ran up the stairs before slamming my door behind me. I dropped down against the door as I cried my eyes out. I realized after crying for awhile I wasn't crying out of heartbreak and pain... I cried out of frustration because my feelings and love for Steve never left. I walked back out of my room and grabbed Nat and Wanda by their arms as I pulled them back to my room with me. I closed the door behind us and dropped back down again. "I-I-I'm sorry." I squeaked and I looked up at them. "I have a problem." I said softly as they sat down on the floor as well. "I uh..." I said and Nat smiled at me. "You still love Steve." She said and I looked at her shocked. "Heartbreak takes time, but after the amount of time you've been hurting it should get a little less... only if you still love someone it won't stop hurting till you got them back." She said and I leaned my head against the door. "But I don't want to get back with him just like that like nothing happened. I want him to work for it. Triggering me to turn my emotions back on by kissing me won't do it." I said softly and they nodded. "We'll make that very clear to him. You just keep acting angry towards him when you run into him." Wanda said and I nodded and sighed. "I hate this situation." I said and they laughed. "It will all be better." Nat said and I smiled at her. "We'll let the others know too, the more help the better." Wanda said and we just laughed together before walking back downstairs. I saw Steve sitting in the living room and walked straight to the kitchen. Steve wanted to come over but Nat stopped him. "I think you've done enough for today." She said and pushed him down and we exchanged a little smile. I grabbed a plate of food and a few drinks before going back to my room. "Nina you can't just-" Tony said but I cut him off. "Yes I can." I said a little louder as I reached the top of the stairs and walked to my room. Morgan was waiting in my room. "Hey there troublemaker, aren't you supposed to be at school?" I asked as I place everything down on my desk. Morgan hugged me tightly and I smiled before lifting her up. "Everything okay?" I asked and she nodded. "I missed you." She said and I chuckled. "I've been here the whole time." I said and she shook her head as she grabbed my face in between her hands. "You're yourself now." She said and I smiled. "Yeah I needed some time." I said and kissed her entire face. "But I am back now, let's watch a barbie movie." I said and she smiled widely as I placed her down. She quickly climbed on my bed and I laughed as I grabbed my food and one of the many drinks I took and walked over to the bed. I placed everything on the nightstand and grabbed the remote to put the movie on when Tony walked in. "Can we talk?" He asked and I looked at Morgan. "Can we do that after I watched a movie with Morgan?" I asked and he nodded as he smiled and closed the door on his way out. I put the movie on and Morgan laid down with her head on my lap as I played with her hair. When the movie was over I realized Morgan fell asleep. So I grabbed my phone and messaged Tony.

I slowly moved from underneath Morgan and laid her on one side of the bed

I slowly moved from underneath Morgan and laid her on one side of the bed. I pulled the covers over her and quickly took a shower before changing in my PJ's and walked back to the bed, I turned the lights off, laid down beside Morgan and started to play with her hair again. I stayed up all night, being to scared to have nightmares again. Morgan moved closer to me in the night and I held her lightly all night.