Chapter 50

Steve sat down next to me and pulled me into him. "I'm so proud of you." He said and kissed the top of his head. "I swear if I see her again, she's dead." I said annoyed and they all chuckled. "You wanna call it a night?" Peter asked and I shook my head. "I haven't done anything yet." I said and I looked around. "Come on, let's play beer pong but with Cherry vodka." I said and pulled Steve and Bucky up as I signaled to Peter to join as well. We walked to one of the beer pong tables and Bucky filled the cups with the vodka. "Okay I want to play 3 rounds, I want to play in a team with each of you at least once." I said and grabbed Steve's hand. The first round Steve and I lost hard. The second round I was teamed up with Bucky and we still lost but we got Steve and Peter to drink as well, it came down to 1 cup left on each side. The third round Peter and I won but I was already drunk. Everybody else than the avengers already left and I was about to sit back down when Peter pulled me to the karaoke corner. "Let me sing a song for you." Peter said also drunk. He looked for a song and started to sing.

We all laughed while clapping and cheering. Nat stepped forward as Peter sat down. "Well I find this song very fitting for us girls." She said and drunk laughed as she pulled Wanda and me onto the stage as well. I looked at the song and smiled. "Oh yeah." Wanda said and the three of us started laughing before singing, Wanda and Nat both sang the verses, we sang the chorus together and I rapped while dancing the choreography of the video.

When we were done, everybody cheered, I was about to sit down but Bucky pulled me back. He picked a song and quickly put it on. I looked at him for a bit before the song started and we started singing.

When we were done everyone cheered and I decided to just stay on the stage already knowing that I won't be leaving the stage anymore. Tony stepped forward and looked at me. "Look I know we don't see eye to eye right now but I hope this will help bring back our bond." He said as he put the song on. I couldn't help but feel bad about the situation and I smiled at him before we started singing.

I just smiled at Tony after we were done singing and everybody cheered. I looked down at my feet before Thor stepped onto the stage and looked at me. "Yeah you're going to sing with me too." He said and smiled as he looked for a song. When he put the song on I tried not to laugh, I just never pictured Thor as a man who'd love this kind of music. I cleared my throat before we started singing.

Everyone else laughed when we were done and cheered. Bruce and Clint decided to come sing together with me. Clint searched fora song and Bruce and I just waited patiently. The song came on and we started singing.

Everybody cheered when we were done and then Steve got up. He grabbed a stool and placed it in front of the stage. He led me to it and went on the stage by himself. I was extremely curious what he was gonna sing. He picked a song and cleared his throat before he started to thing.

Everybody cheered when he was done and I blushed as I walked up to him. He kissed me passionately and when he pulled away he leaned his forehead against mine. "I love you Nina Stark." He said softly and we both smiled. "I love you too Steve Rogers." I said and Steve went to sit down. As I was about to walk off the stage they all stopped me. "SING! SING! SING! SING!" They chanted and I rolled my eyes. "Okay okay calm your tits." I said and looked through the songs. "Okay I dedicate this song to Steve, so please sit down up front." I said and he smiled as he sat down. "Warning, it will bring the mood down." I said and they all nodded. I put the song on and cleared my throat before I started to sing.

During the song a tear unexpectedly escaped my eye but I kept going. After the song, Steve walked over to me and hugged me tightly. "I will always take the wheel and take you home." He said softly as he kissed the top of my head. "Thank you." I said softly and looked up at him "Okay time for a drink." I said and cleared my throat as I tried to walk to the bar. "Nina, I think it's been enough." Tony said and I ignored him almost falling over. I reached the bar and made a cherry vodka for myself. "Who are you?" Tony said as I took a sip. "Oh I'm Nina... you're DAUGHTER." I said and chuckled. "What is going on with you?" He asked and I climbed on the bar as I sang.

Wanda and Nat just laughed and Tony started to get angry. "Language." Steve said which made everyone laugh even more. "WHAT ABOUT ME?!" Wanda and Nat yelled and I sang further. "YAS QUEEN." They yelled again. When I was done I took another sip as I tried my best to stay balanced. "Okay that's enough you're drunk." Tony said as I climbed down. When this situation happened.

Everyone except Tony bursted out laughing as Steve got up and walked over to me. "Okay let's go darling." He said as he threw me over his shoulder. "Boooo." I said as I leaned ln my arm against his back "I was just getting started." I mumbled as he carried me to his room. He laid me down on his bed and went to my room for my PJ's but before he was back I already fell asleep.