Chapter 12

*A few hours later*

I woke up from a knock on my door with the TV still on. "Come in." I said while sitting up and Peter walked in. "Hey Nina, everything okay?" He asked as he sat down next to me. "I don't know Pete. Since yesterday a lot has changed and a lot of information came out." I said and sighed as I laid my head on his shoulder. He put an arm around my shoulders. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise. We are all here with and for you." He said as he laid his head on mine. "Let me just tell you everything that happened cause I need someone to talk to." I said and he nodded so I got up and told him everything that happened in the past day while walking up and down my room. "Worst part is, I don't know what those stones exactly are and I have no idea how I even got my wings at all. Or why they were gone for SO long, all I know is I need to live with it and as of right now, I have no idea how." I finished my rant as I dropped on my bed and laid down. Peter laid down with me and was quiet for a bit. "Great now I'm scaring you off as well." I said and turned my back towards him he turned me back around and smiled at me. "You will never scare me off Nina. But it's just a lot to take in." He said and I smiled back at him. "My dad says I have 3 out of 6 powers now of the Infinity stones." I said and he nodded. "When the others kick in I'll be here." He said as he pulled me in for a hug, I let out a breath of relieve as I hugged him back. "Do you know what all the powers are?" I asked as I pulled away he shook his head. I laid down on my back and stared at the ceiling thinking. "Let's go ask my dad." I said and grabbed my phone to call him and see if he was still here. "Hey Dad, are you still in the compound?" I asked, "Uhm... yeah I was on my way out tho why?" He asked. "Can you please come to my room? Oh btw Peter is here too and knows everything." I said, "Yeah of course on my way now." He said before hanging up. "He's on his way." I said to Peter and he nodded. After a few minutes we heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said and Tony walked in. "Are you okay?" He asked as he closed the door. "Well I want to know the powers of each stone." I said and looked down to the floor before looking back up. "Do you know them?" I asked he grabbed the chair from my desk and sat in front of Peter and I. "Yes I do." He said and took a deep breath. "So these are the powers you already gained and I'll tell you what they exactly do because I think you can do more with the powers then what is possible right now." He said and I nodded. "Okay first up is the mind stone, It allows the user to enhance their mental and psionic abilities and access the thoughts and dreams of other beings. At full potential, when backed by the Power Gem, the Mind Gem can access all minds in existence simultaneously." He said and I stopped him for a second. "So that is my mind reading part then , right?" I said and he nodded. "But I'm sure you can do more." He said, "Okay okay, I got that." I said and he smiled. "The second is the power stone, Allows the user to access and manipulate all forms of energy and/or powers. In example, enhancing their physical strength and durability, augment any superhuman ability, and boost the effects of the other five Gems. At full potential, the Power Gem grants the user God like powers." He said and waited for me to process it. "What do you mean by God like powers?" I asked and he smiled. "You can do the impossible is the best explanation I can come up with.." he said and I nodded and gave him a sign to move on. "Your third power is the space stone. It allows the user to exist in any location, move any object anywhere throughout reality, warp or rearrange space, teleport themselves and others, increase their speed and alter the distance between objects contrary to the laws of physics. At full potential, when backed by the Power Gem, the Space Gem grants the user the power to be every where at once." He said and I chuckled. "Okay so that one still has a lot coming for me." I said and he nodded. "Now the other 3 powers are, the time stone which basically means you can do everything Doctor strange does." He said I nodded. "The Soul stone, Allows the user to steal, control, manipulate, and alter living and dead souls, as well as animate the motionless. The Soul stone also acts as a gateway to an idyllic pocket universe. At full potential, when backed by the Power Gem, the Soul Gem grants the user control over all life in the universe." He said, "So basically another God like power?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay okay, and the last one?" I asked, "The last one is the  Reality stone, it allows the user to fulfill their wishes, even if the wish is in direct contradiction with scientific laws, and do things that would normally be impossible. At full potential, when backed by the other five Gems, the Reality Gem allows the user to alter reality on a universal scale and also create any type of alternate reality the user wishes." He said and I gasped. "Alter reality, that must be how I got my wings." I said and his eyes widen at the realization. He got his phone out of his pocket and called Doctor Strange. "Hi yes did you find anything yet? Uhu...uhu... okay can you check if maybe her wings came from the Reality stone... yes I'll hold." He said and smiled at me. "Really? Okay can you come to the compound and show us please so we can see what actually happened?" He asked and looked serious. "Okay see you soon." He said and hung up. "Well Nina, you were right. Your wings DID come from the reality stone, which means you have 4 of 6 powers." He said and smiled at me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Just a lot to take in." I said and Peter cleared his throat next to me. "That... was A LOT." He said and just sat there with his eyes wide open in confusion. "You want to see what happened when I was a baby as well?" I asked him and he nodded. We got up and went to the entrance to wait for Doctor Strange...