Chapter 57

*A few days later*
"Hey guys have you seen Steve?" I asked and they looked at each other. "He went and met up with Sharon, she had some information for an upcoming mission. He didn't tell you?" Bucky said and I shook my head. I sighed and focused on Steve before teleporting myself there. "Thank you." I heard Steve say as I watched them from a distance. "You're welcome." She said and kissed him. He didn't push her away in fact he kissed her back, I gasped as tears started to roll down my face, I extracted my wings and flew off quickly while calling Bucky. "Shit NINA!" I heard Steve yell as Bucky picked up "Hey Nina, you found him?" He asked. "H-H-Help." I said as I lost focus and slammed into a building, I fell down and slammed onto the ground. I grunted as I turned on my stomach. "I'll send you my location." I said before hanging up and sent him my location. I crawled up and slowly walked to the compound in the pain. I tried to heal myself but I couldn't, Bucky and Nat arrived in the car and helped me in the car. "What happened?" Nat asked. "H-H-He c-c-cheated." I stuttered while sobbing. They didn't say anything and when we arrived at the compound I saw Tony and ran into his arms crying and in pain. "Take me out of here please." I said and he looked at Nat and Bucky. "He... cheated." Nat said softly and I started to cry even harder. "Okay let's go sweetheart." He said as he took me to his car, when we arrived at his car Steve came running up. "NINA!" He yelled but I quickly got in the car and Tony walked up to him. "Don't you think you've done enough?" He said harshly. "Let me talk to her." Steve said and tried to go past Tony. "Oh no." Tony said as he pushed Steve. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!" He yelled and walked back to the car. I looked the other way as we quickly drove off and Tony placed a hand on my shoulder. When we arrived at Tony's house I quickly ran to my room, I almost ran into Pepper but she moved just in time. I slammed the door shut and put a shield on the door and windows as I laid on my bed and cried uncontrollably.
The bed room:

Tony's POV"What happened to her?" Pepper asked as she walked over to me

Tony's POV
"What happened to her?" Pepper asked as she walked over to me. "Steve cheated on my babygirl." I said softly as I was staring at the stairs. Pepper gasped as I walked up the stairs when I reached her door I sighed as I saw the shield up. "Oh God." I said as I ran down and grabbed my keys. I ran to my car, drove off to the compound and when I arrived I barged into the living room. Everyone looked at me as I looked angry at Steve. "YOU!" I yelled as I stomped over to him, I grabbed him by his collar and was about to hit him. "TONY STOP!" Bucky yelled as he grabbed my shoulder. "Nina wouldn't want you to do this, go home and be there for her." He said and I turned around. "HOW CAN I BE THERE FOR HER WHEN PUT A SHIELD UP IN FRONT OF HER DOOR?!" I yelled as I pushed away his hand. "IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yelled and pointed at Steve. "You will regret this." I said softly as my emotions took over and I quickly went back home. When I walked in I heard something crack. "What was that?" I asked Pepper and looked upstairs as she walked down. "That... was Nina's phone." She said as she held my hand. "Daddy why is Nina crying?" Morgan asked as she pulled my shirt, I kneeled down and smiled at her. "Nina is a little upset but she will be okay sweetheart." I said and she nodded. I grabbed my phone and called Peter. "Spidey-boy come to my house, Nina needs you asap. While you're at it get her favorite things and get Nat, Wanda and Bucky to come as well. She needs all her best friends." I said and before he could answer I hung up. I walked to the living room and sighed as I dropped onto the couch. "She'll be okay again." Pepper said as she sat down next to me. "Just give her all the time she needs." She said and I nodded as I laid my head back. "I can't handle seeing her like this." I said and sighed as Pepper rubbed my arm. "I know honey but heartbreak is part of life and she is a strong girl, she can handle this." Pepper said as Morgan climbed on my lap and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back as the door bell rang. Pepper went to open the door and Peter, Nat, Wanda and Bucky ran in, all of them had their arms full of snacks and self care products. "Hi. Bye." They all said as they ran up the stairs. "NINA OPEN UP IT'S US!" Peter yelled and it stayed quiet. "BUCKY, WANDA, NAT AND ME!" Peter yelled again it went quiet again. "OKAY WE'LL JUST HERE." Nat yelled and I heard some bangs and sighs coming from upstairs. Pepper smiled and came over to me. "She'll let them in eventually." Pepper said as she sat down next to me and I nodded and waited patiently.