Chapter 23

"Bucky what the hell are you doing?" Steve asked and looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded. He looked back at Bucky and walked over to him. "What has gotten into you?" He asked him, "Do you really not realize you're hurting her?" He asked and Bucky just looked angry at him. "You... you took her from me." He growled and Steve sniffed and laughed. "Right, cause she met me when she found out you were still alive... oh no wait that happened AFTER she met me. Oh and you're either still or again drunk." He said, "Good night Buck." He said and hit him hard enough with his shield to make him unconscious. He turned around and walked over to me as Thor walked to Bucky. "You can let go now." Thor said and I shook my head. "No. It's the only way he can't do anything." I said with tears in my eyes. "Hey, it's okay, you can let go now." Steve said as he slowly hugged me, I hugged back and dropped Bucky. "Thank you." I whispered.
Nina and Steve:

Steve pulled away and smiled

Steve pulled away and smiled. "I'm glad you're okay." He said as he grabbed my hand, I smiled at him and felt I started to blush so I looked away. "Let's go." Thor said as he threw Bucky over his shoulders, he swung his hammer and flew off. "Ready to fly Cap?" I asked and he smiled. "With you always." He said and winked at me. He held on to my waist really tight and we flew back to the compound. As arrived Steve softly dropped himself and I landed softly as well. We walked inside and Tony quickly walked over to me. "Don't every do that again, you hear me?" He said and hugged me tightly. "I had to dad, I'm not gonna get any of my friends of family get tortured because of whatever reason that relates to me. I would do it for any of you." I said and looked at Peter, he smiled at me and walked over. "Thanks Nina." He said as Tony pulled away and he also hugged me. "Of course." I said as I hugged him back. "Did he do anything to you?" Nat asked and I shook my head. "I wouldn't let him, I pushed him against the wall before he could do anything." I said and looked at the floor. "How did he kidnap you Peter?" I asked and he looked at me. "I was going outside cause I heard something odd and before I knew it I felt a sting in my neck and passed out. When I woke up I was with Bucky in that old building." He said. "But I'm okay, I promise." He said and smiled at me. "Next time don't just fly off like that, talk to us and we can all help." Wanda said and I nodded. "I'm sorry my emotions got the better of me." I said and played with my fingers nervously. "It's okay." Nat said. "GROUP HUG!" Peter yelled, everybody left and they all stood around me and crushed me into the group hug. "Uhm... guys the point of a group hug is to hug as a group." I said and grunted. "I'M NOT IN IT." I yelled and they hugged tighter. "I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT I NEED AIR!" I yelled while trying to wiggle out of and they hugged me tighter. "Don't make me use my power on you guys." I said but they wouldn't budge. "Okay fine." I said and used my scarlet power to push them all away. "Thank you." I said as I walked away. They all looked at each other and then ran after me. I started to run but they were catching up. So I stopped and waved at them. "Bye bye." I said and teleported myself onto the roof. I looked at the birds flying in the sunlight and I felt the cold wind on my skin. I was enjoying it with my eyes closed when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and Steve was standing there. "I knew I would find you here." He said and smiled at me. "How? I've never been up here before." I said and he chuckled. "Yeah you have." He said and I looked at him confused. "Oh you really don't remember?" He said and looked seriously at me. "What?" I asked even more confused. "Well miss Stark it turns out that you're a sleepwalker." He said and laughed. "Every night you've come up here, every time I followed you, you'd sit down here and just be surrounded by a blue mist." He said, at first I looked embarrassed but with the last part I looked confused. "Blue mist?" I asked and he nodded. "Here." He said as he grabbed his phone. "I took a picture." He said as he handed me his phone and I gasped.
The Picture:

"That must mean something right?" I said as I gave him his phone back

"That must mean something right?" I said as I gave him his phone back. He shrugged his shoulders, "Should I tell my dad?" I asked and he just stood there for a bit, "yeah, that's for the best I think." He said and I nodded, "ready to teleport?" I asked and he looked at me. "Nina, we walk, it's not that far." He said and I laughed. "Okay okay, we walk." I said and we walked back inside.