Chapter 71

*2 weeks later*
We've been on our honeymoon and just been called back because of an emergency. On our honeymoon our days existed of swimming, sunbathing, eating, sex and sleep. That is all we did but trust me when I tell you that I'm not complaining. We walked into the living room in the compound and everybody turned around. "Holy, did you guys live in the sun?" Nat asked as she walked over and hugged us. "Basically yeah." I said while laughing. "So what is going on?" I asked. "Well this big purple guy-" Tony said and I stopped him as I had a vision. I gasped and held onto Steve as my legs got weak. "The moment is near. Excuse me" I said softly and walked outside to get some fresh air. Everybody stood behind me when I turned around. "What moment?" Clint asked and I looked at Tony and Nat. "Their deaths." I said as tears came in my eyes. "I'll be right back I have discuss with Strange." I said and teleported myself to Doctor Strange's house. "Strange, I need you now." I said as I walked through his hallway. "Hey Nina, what do you need. "I had another vision. This time more detail and I want you to check your visions." I said and he nodded. He used his powers and then sighed. "I can only see one thing and that is that the only solution for all this... is Tony to use the stones and save the world, the only thing is he'll die." He said and I shook my head. "I saw another solution... which you will NOT tell them." I said and he looked confused. "Promise me." I said and he nodded. "I will use the stones I'm capable of doing it as well." I said and sighed. "The only thing is... I can't save Nat. But Morgan needs her dad. He WILL die if he uses them. I can't let that happen." I said and Strange just looked at me for awhile. "So what do I tell them?" He asked and I just smiled. "The original solution. That only Tony can do it." I said and he nodded. "Okay you come with me." I said and teleported us to the compound. "Okay guys... let's go to the conference room." I said as I already started walking. "Wow wow wow, can you first explain what is going on?" Clint asked and I shook my head. "Will explain in the conference room." I said and everybody walked after me. Everybody sat down except for Doctor Strange and I. "So I went to Strange's house cause I wanted to be sure we saw the same outcome and unfortunately we did." I said and Doctor Strange nodded. "Nina can see more details than me but unfortunately not a different solution. There is a way to get everyone back who got erased 5 years ago. That is by time traveling and getting the infinity stones first. Then use them to rewrite reality again." He said and looked at me. I took a deep breath and looked at the others. "I don't know how Nat dies exactly yet. Just that when it happens she'll end up at the bottom of a cliff." I said softly and looked down. "Hey if it's while fighting or anything related to saving the world, I'm okay with it." She said and I just slowly nodded. "What about me?" Tony asked and I kept looking down. "You uh... you're the one using the stones and you die from the impact." I said softly as I sat down. "You are the only one who can do it." I said and looked at Tony with tears in my eyes. Tony looked at me in shock and then at Doctor Strange and he nodded. "Well I'll go make a gauntlet then." Tony said as he got up and walked out. I looked at the others and ran after him. "Dad wait up, I'm so sorry." I said and he nodded. "There's nothing we can do about it." He said and I sighed. "Please let me help you." I said and he nodded. We went to his workshop and started working on the gauntlet. The others came by one by one to keep us company and bring us some food. We took a few bites and then forgot about it. We slept for 4 hours and then worked on it again. "We got this dad." I said when we were halfway through. He nodded as we looked at the blueprints and looked at the gauntlet. "Wait." I said and took a small piece out of the gauntlet. "Okay carry on." I said as we worked further. We went and take a shower in turns. As Tony was in the shower I quickly made unnoticeable changes to the gauntlet. When he came back I smiled and quickly took a shower as well. "Hey dad is it okay if I make myself a new suit?" I asked and he nodded. I walked over to the drawing desk and started drawing my new suit. I chose the colors and sent it to the machine that created the suits. I walked back over to Tony and we worked further on the gauntlet. "Okay put it on dad." I said when the basics were done, Tony grabbed the gauntlet and put it on. "It's too loose." He said and I smiled. "There is a technology that if you put your hand in it it will adjust to your arm size." I said as he took it off. "Wait let me install it." I said as he wanted to place it back. I took the gauntlet and added the technology. "Here." I said as I handed it to him, grabbed the gauntlet and put it on as it fitted it self to his arm. "See it works." I said and he smiled. "You try it on." He said and I looked confused. "Why?" I asked and he chuckled. "So we know it actually works. "He said and I nodded as I put it on. The gauntlet adjusted itself to my arm and I smiled. "See. It works." I said as I took it off. "Good to know." I thought to myself and I looked at it happily. "Tomorrow we make the last adjustments and then it's ready. "Right now we go relax." I said and he nodded before we walked to the living room. "Oh look the Starks came out of their cave." Wanda said and I chuckled. "Well at least it's almost done AND I'll have a new suit." I said and everybody looked confused. "Oh in between I designed a new suit." I said and they all nodded. "Can we see it?" Wanda asked and I shook my head. "It's still in the machine, it's not ready yet." I said and sat down on Steve's lap. "Let's go home, get a good night sleep and then get back to work tomorrow." I said and Steve smiled. "Good idea, I'm fried." He said and we got up. "The time machine is ready by the way. So we can go get the stones tomorrow." Bruce said and Tony and I nodded. "We'll stay here and finish the gauntlet, that when you guys get back we can start right away." Tony said and we all agreed. Steve and I went home and went straight to bed.
The house:

The bedroom:

The bedroom:

"What a day." I said as Steve and I cuddled. "I can't wait for this to be over." Steve said and I nodded. "Only I won't be here." I thought to myself. "What's wrong?" He asked and I sighed. "Just hoping it will all work." I said as he kissed the top of my head. "It will." Steve said and I nodded. We talked a bit for awhile before falling asleep.