Chapter 52

As I was about to walk out of my room Steve walked in. "Hey I talked to your dad and-" He said but stopped when he turned around. "You look amazing." He said as he pulled me towards him. "I'm just in sweats." I said and laughed. "But you make sweats even look fashionable." He said as he was swinging left to right with me as I put my arms around his neck and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and stand on my tippy toes and kissed him. "So what were you gonna say about my dad?" I asked when we pulled away. "Oh right, I got a bit distracted." He said as he looked me up and down. "Well your dad basically asked me to make you forgive him but I already told him you just need time and he has to stop pushing." He said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and he nodded. "Although I do think he meant well and it just turned out wrong." Steve said and I nodded. "I know that and I kind of forgave him, I just want him to squirm a little longer you know." I said and he laughed. "Okay this is prove that you're his daughter." He said and pulled me with him to the living room. "You ever feel like you want to be someone else?" I asked as we sat down in at the piano. "What do you mean?" He asked looking confused at me. "Just 1 day not be yourself or well... be a different kind of yourself." I said and he shook his head. "Do you?" He asked and I shrugged. "Maybe a little." I said as I played random notes on the piano, he stopped me and lifted my chin to look at him. "You're perfect just the way you are, you know that right?" He said and looked lovingly in my eyes as I softly nodded. "I wrote a song to explain to my dad what my life is like with his overprotectiveness and his name to live up to. Could you listen to it?" I asked and he smiled. "Of course." He said as he put his arm around me. I took a deep breath and played the first note, I noticed Steve look another direction but didn't bother to look, instead I closed my eyes and focused on the song as I started to sing.

When I opened up my eyes, I stared at the piano for a bit and turned to look at Steve when I saw Tony standing in the doorway. I cleared my throat. "Right thank you for listening." I said before teleporting myself outside, I laid down in the grass and looked at the clouds. "I'll change the world for the next week into a musical. When I turn it back everyone will remember everything except the singing part." I thought to myself and smiled. After laying there for hours I got up and walked back in "Hey kiddo." Clint said as I passed him. "Hey." I said as I walked further. "You have some grass in your hair,here." He said laughing as he took the grass out of my hair. "Thanks." I said and smiled before walking further. "There you are." Steve said as he lifts me up before kissing me. "Are you okay beautiful?" He asked as he puts me down and I nodded. "I am now." I said and smiled. He put his arm around me and took me to the living room where the others were waiting for me. I looked confused and Nat laughed. "Well since you have been through a lot these past few weeks." She said and smiled. "We thought we give you an ultimate spa day." Wanda said and smiled even wider as I still looked confused. "So for today, we will be your servants." Peter said as he stepped forward and pointed at everyone. "You can treat us as shitty as you want." Clint said and smiled. "Only for you and my future wife and family will I be treated like shit." Thor said as he stepped forward and bowed. "Guys language." Steve said as he pulled me closer. "I'll be your main servant." Steve said and smiled down at me. I was still confused and didn't know what to say and before I know it Sam and Bucky lifted me up and placed me on a massage bed. "Hold up guys, I don't need this, I just need you guys to be there for me." I said and looked at all of them as they shook their head. "You'll thank us later." Nat said and I sighed. "Fine." I said as I rolled my eyes and I laid down on my belly. "Trust me I'll be the worst employer ever." I said knowing damn well they will think it's because I'll be mean, little do they know it's because I won't let them do anything at all. I looked at Steve and smiled. "Let's start." I said as I snapped my fingers to make multiple hands appear and multiple massage beds. "Now all of you lay down. You are going to enjoy this day with me and you guys can boss the hands around." I said and smiled proudly. "But-" Peters started to say but I cut him off. "No buts, this is what you will do for me today as my 'servants'." I said and looked at all of them. They all slowly went to lay on the beds, Steve and Nat next to me and the hands started to massage all of us. We got a face massage and treatment after and watched a movie together when we were done. We made the hands cook us dinner, we ate dinner and the hands did the dishes before I made then go away again. "Thank you guys for today." I said and hugged all of them. "It was amazing." I said as I stopped at Steve and he placed his arm around me. "Well, I would like to have the evening to me and my man, so if you could excuse us." I said and pulled Steve with me. He just chuckled as he followed me. We both changed in our PJ's, well Steve in his boxers and a t-shirt but that's not the point, we laid down in his bed cuddling. "Thank you so much for today." I said as I turned on my belly and leaned on my hand on his chest to look at him. "You're welcome." He said and smiled at me before kissing my forehead. "You deserved and needed it." He said and I nodded. "So did you guys, I noticed how less tensed you all were." I said and he looked at me. "Tensed?" He said as he flipped us over and pinned me down. He then softly kissed me as he pulls me back into cuddling position. "I love you Nina." He said as we pulled away. "I love you too Steve." I said and he held me really close as we both fell asleep.