Chapter 17

"So let me see if I understand it. You been kidnapped as a baby and had powers but forgot about them, always had those powers and they recently started to come through again, you been kinda kidnapped AGAIN by the same man and now he is locked up here?" Bucky asked and I nodded. "Yeah that's it." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. He smiled at me. "I always knew you were special." He said and I smiled back at him. "So why are you here?" I asked and he looked at the others. "I sometimes stop by for a few days and then leave again. And that one of those moments is now." He said while looking back at me. "Wait you're nit staying?" I asked and he laid his hand on my knee. "Sorry Nina, I can't it is too dangerous, especially now that you are here as well." He said and I sighed. "Why does everyone think I can't handle myself? That I need protection and saving?" I said and got up. "Bucky follow me." I said and walked towards the hall way, he followed me and in the doorway I teleported myself behind him and then pushed him softly with my super strength and he flew to the other hand of the hallway but just not hard enough to slam into the wall. I then used my scarlet power and pulled him back to me. He tried to touch my shoulder and I used my superspeed to slide behind him. I then also controlled his mind and made him move like a chicken for 5 seconds and then stopped. "Still think I can't handle myself?" I asked and he chuckled. "This wasn't a real fight." He said and I laughed. "Ohhhh you want to fight?" I asked and looked at Steve. "You know I defeated that guy right." I said as I pointed at Steve. And Bucky laughed. "So did I." He said. "Okay, meet me in the training area in 5." I said and walked to my room to get changed.
The outfit:

I put my hair in a high ponytail and walked down to the training area

I put my hair in a high ponytail and walked down to the training area. As I wanted to walk in I heard Bucky's thoughts "She became so beautiful, I never seen a girl so beautiful." I heard him sigh. "Don't get distracted Bucky, It's Nina, you're her uncle, NOT a love interest." I decided I heard enough and walked in. Everybody else was there as well. "Are you ready to get your ass kicked?" Steve said and laughed. "Right. You mean more her right?" Bucky said and they all stayed quiet for a but and looked at each other. "Uh... yeah yeah... of course." They said awkwardly. I smiled and stepped into the ring. "Ready?" Bucky asked and I nodded. I decided to make him think he's winning for a while. So I fought badly I hit some of the hits but mostly missed. "Well... is that all you got?" He said as he grabbed my arm and flipped me over his shoulder he sat on top of me and pinned me down. "I told you you couldn't win." He said and smiled down at me and I laughed. "Are you done, playing?" I said he looked confused. I teleported us to the ceiling and flipped us around. We landed back down in the ring with this time Bucky being pinned down. He groaned and I smiled, I climbed off of him and crawled up. "Is that-" he was saying but was caught off by me pushing him across the ring. He fell down but got back up and walked towards me, I slid through his legs with my superspeed, got back up and kicked him down. "Now for the fun part." I said and used my scarlet power to slam him from side to side (like hulk did with Loki but then with the power) While I was doing that I climbed on one of the poles of the ring and sat down on it. "Giving up yet?" I asked, holding him still in the air. "No not yet." He said. "Oh. What a shame." I said and carried on with slamming him. I stopped after slamming him hard once and teleported myself above him and dropped on top of him. "Okay... I give up." He grunted and I smiled. "Good I made my point." I said as I climbed off of him and everybody cheered. "I warned you Bucky, she defeated me without all the things she can do now. She only had speed and strength." Steve said and laughed. I went out of the ring. "Be right back." I said before teleporting myself to my room and grabbing 2 bottles of water. I teleported back and gave one bottle to Bucky. "You boys never learn to not mess with a Stark." Tony said as he walked in. "It looked like fun." He said and pointed at the camera. "Wanna try?" I said and smiled at him. "Hmmm in my Iron Man suit yes." He said and I smiled. "Sure." I said as he walked away again, I drank some off my water and waited for Tony to be ready. "Okay let's do this." Tony said as he came in and we stepped into the ring. "Don't go easy on me." Tony said and I shook my head. "Don't worry, you may be my dad but you're still an opponent in the ring and you still lied to me, even if Bucky asked you to." I said and he nodded. He started to fly towards me and I quickly slid through under him. He shut his energy blasts to me but I used my scarlet powers and made them go back to him, he fell on the ground. He grabbed me and flew into the air and then dropped me. "Tony that was a mistake." Bucky said. I just smiled before teleporting myself above him and pushed him down with all my strength and speed which made me slam him into the floor of the ring. I climbed off of him and smiled as I walked away knowing very well he wasn't ready to give up yet, I pretended to think I won and bowed to everyone as they clapped. Tony crawled back and tried to sneak attack me, I teleported and kicked him across the room into the wall. His suit stopped working. "Okay I give up." He said and I smiled. "Anybody else want a try?" I asked and looked around. They all stayed quiet for a bit. "Let's do this." Nat said and grabbed Clint. "We'll fight together." She said and I smiled. "Okay." The got into the ring and Clint pointed an arrow at me I mind controlled him and made him point it at Nat as she tried to run towards me. I held her in place with my scarlet Power. I then stopped mind controlling Clint and slammed them against each other with my scarlet power. They both lifted their hand in defeat and climbed out of the ring. "Anybody else?" I said looking at Thor, Wanda, Sam and Peter. They all shook their heads. "We'll do that tomorrow. "Wait what time is it?" I asked and Tony checked his watch. "12:30am why?" He asked. "Shit Peter we have to go to bed if we want to be at school in time tomorrow." I said and I saw Peter panic. "I got you." I grabbed him and looked at the others. "Good night everyone." I said and Peter did the same. "Good night." They all said and I teleported Peter and I to his room. "Good night Peter." I said and he smiled. "Good night Nina." He said and I teleported myself to my own room. I took a quick shower, put on the comfy clothes again and went to bed.