Chapter 33

After sitting like this for an hour, I pull away. "Thank you, Steve." I said and smiled at him. "Of course, I'm here for you." He said and brushed my hair out of my face. "I'll be right back." I said as I climbed off my bed and went to the bathroom. I splashed some water in my face, I dried of my face and walked back to Steve. "Come on let's go." I said as I grabbed his hand, I pulled him to the living room sat down at the piano. "Come sit, I want to teach you how to play the piano." I said and smiled at him. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking worried at me and I nodded. "Yes, I'm sure it also helps me." I said and he sat down. We spent the entire afternoon at the piano, making music, playing wrong at purpose and laughing. "Nina, come with me please." Tony said as he walked in, I looked at Steve. "You keep practicing." I said and smiled as I pointed at him while walking to Tony. Tony locked his arm with mine as he walked with me to a new room. When we walked in it looked like an experiment room. "Dad... what are you going to do?" I asked and started to panic. "Honey calm down, it might look scary but it's not I promise. This is a room specifically made to train YOU." He said and smiled. "When I say train, I do mean train." He said as he walked further in and turned around to me. "See here is a treadmill that can handle you're superspeed and will track how fast you will go. He said as he pointed at it, I walked in further slower. "This headpiece..." He said and held it. "Will track your brain activity when you use any of your powers. So we can see what happens with your brain, when you use them." He said and I nodded, still looking around. "Then the most special part..." He said as he smiled proudly. "Your suit." He said as he held it up. I gasped and took it in my hands.
The suit:

"But wait what is this chair for? Or the screens? Or even the chemical things?" I asked and looked at Tony

"But wait what is this chair for? Or the screens? Or even the chemical things?" I asked and looked at Tony. "They are so we can easier help you get stronger by making special medication for when you get injured, the chair is just so that you can lay in it and get a special massage." He said and led you to the chair. "Here go lay down." He said and smiled. I nodded and laid down. Once I laid there robotic arms came down and gave me the best massage I ever had. Tony helped me back up after and I smiled. "Okay I can live with that." I said and he laughed. "Come on, there is more." He said and pulled me with him and he brought me to a special bathroom. "Dad... I can shower in my room." I said and chuckled. He looked at me and shook his head. "Go put on your swimming suit." He said, so I teleported to my room real quick and put on my most simple bikini and teleported back.
The bikini:

Tony looks at me and sighs

Tony looks at me and sighs. "Growing up too fast." He said and smiled sadly at me. "Aww dad, don't be sad, I'll always be your little girl." I said and smiled back at him as he nodded. "Okay so go stand under the shower head." He said and so I did. "Hello miss Stark, you don't need a shower right now." A calming male voice said. I raised an eyebrow at Tony. "Go run full speed and use all your powers." He said and so I did but I stopped as soon as I saw my scarlet power was no longer red/orange. I stopped right in front of Tony while still playing with it. He looked wide eyed at me. "That changed." He said and pointed at my hands. "Well done Sherlock, I did not see that yet." I said sarcastically and looked at him with a 'you think I'm stupid' look. "Sorry uhm... yeah we'll check that later, first go take that shower." He said and I went under the shower. "Hello miss Stark. You used 70% of your strength. I have the perfect shower for you." The voice said and a robotic arm came out of the wall with Lavender shampoo and Camille shower gel. It put the perfect amount of shampoo on my head after putting the perfect strength of water on with the perfect temperature, I washed myself and the shower turned off, then a wall opened up and warm air got blown out and dried me off really quick. I turned my back to Tony and felt under my bikini but everything is dry. "Wow that is amazing." I said and Tony smiled at me. "Thanks dad." I said as I jumped into his arms. "You're welcome sweetheart." He said and hugged me. "Now go change and meet me in the lab." He said and I nodded. I teleported to my room and changed quickly back into my clothes. I decided to walk to the lab. I passed Wanda in the hallway and she sniffed really long. "What smells so good?" She said and I smiled as I kept walking. "My new shampoo and shower gel." I said and twirled. "Ohhhh I need those." She said while laughing. I arrived in the lab at the same time as Tony. "Okay let's see." He said and I turned my power on, he examined my whole body and ran some tests. "So basically your powers are at 99% 'charged'. Which I think means your transformation is almost ready." He said and I nodded and looked at him while being lost in thought. "Nina?" He asked and I got back to reality. "Huh?" I said and he laughed. "I asked if you feel different?" He said and I shook my head. "But I do feel like this was way too easy." I said and shrugged my shoulders. "Oh well, Thanks again dad." I said and kissed his cheek. "Now if you excuse me I have an apprentice to get back too." I said and bowed at him while walking away, I heard him laugh as the door closed.