Chapter 10

I decide to change my outfit for the evening into the real me. I go to my closet and scan through my new clothes. I smile out of happiness and pick my outfit. I change into it and go to the bathroom to do my hair and apply a little make up before grabbing the game and walk to the living room.

The outfit:

The Hair

The Make-up

The Make-up

On my way to the living room I ask FRIDAY to get everyone to the living room

On my way to the living room I ask FRIDAY to get everyone to the living room. When I arrive everyone is already there and everyone stops talking when I walk in. "Wow what happened to you?" Nat asks and I smile at her, "I can finally be myself again, and reason for it is why I called all of you here. I moved in to the compound today, I'll be out for breakfast every morning tho. Anyway I thought to get to know each other we could play a game of Big Talk." I said, they all looked confused and I told them the story about my mom and how controlling she was and didn't like me and that the outfit I wore earlier isn't me at all but what they see now is who I really am. "Well welcome to the compound." Wanda said and walked over to hug me and everybody followed. The last one to hug me was Steve and I almost melted in his arms, he looks like he can kill anyone with one punch, yet he is so gentle, he smells A-MA-ZING like... 1 million by Paco Rabanne. "Oh my god she smells SO good and this outfit... it's killing me." I hear Steve's thought and act like I didn't hear it at all as we pull away. I get the card game out of my pocket and we play the game for hours. When we are finished it's 11pm. We all clean up together and head to bed. "Good night everyone." Everyone said at the same time as I open my door, Steve stops me "Hey Nina, here is my phone number for whenever you need me or want to talk when I'm not near." He said as he gave me a piece of paper. "Thank you Cap. Wait give me your phone." I said and he handed me his phone I put my phone number in his phone under the name "The goddess Nina😜" and hand it back to him, I smile at him and go into my room, I close the door and lean against the door. "My god he is so damn hot." I think to myself as I bite my lip and smile, I put his number in my phone under "Captain😏". I hear Steve chuckle on the other side and walk away. "She's not making it easy for me." I hear him think, I hear a door open close to mine I quickly open mine to see where and notice the door next to mine closing and smile. "That close, huh?" I think to myself and go to the bathroom I take off my make-up and then jump quickly into the shower. I wrap my hair in a towel and do my self care routine: face scrub, face mask, moisturizer, face oil. After that I blow dry my hair til it is still a little bit wet. I make Dutch braids, get into my PJ's and go to bed.