Chapter 72

*The next day*
Tony and I were working on the gauntlet as the others went to get the infinity stones. "Okay it's done." I said and he nodded. "Let's hope the others found all the stones." He said and we went upstairs to the time machine just as everybody came back. Clint came back but Nat didn't come back. "Clint?" I asked and he looked at me. "You were right about the cliff." He said softly as he handed the stone to Bruce and walked away. I ran after him and stopped him. "What happened?" I asked and he shrugged. "To get the soul stone a soul has to be sacrificed and so Nat jumped off the cliff, I tried to stop her but she pulled away and dropped down." He said softly and we hugged as we both cried. "It won't be in vain. I promise." I said as we walked back to the others. Everybody has safely arrived back and we got all the stones. "Okay let's go" steve said and I looked at him. "Honey, I still need to get changed." I said and he smiled. "Well hurry up." He said and I chuckled as I teleported myself to the workshop. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and put the suit on before teleporting back. "Okay let's go." I said and started walking. "Holy-" Wanda said and I laughed. "Thanks now come on let's go." I said and we walked to the jet.
The new suit:

"So Thanos will arrive and we'll have to fight until every stone is gone of his gauntlet

"So Thanos will arrive and we'll have to fight until every stone is gone of his gauntlet." I said and they all nodded. "Then Tony will snap his fingers." I said softly, knowing damn well, that won't happen. "You'll be okay sweetheart." Tony said and kissed my head. We arrived at the battle field and looked around. "He's not-" Tony said but got cut off by Thanos walking through a portal. "Give me those stones." He said and we all run towards him to fight. "Oh you brought your daughter along. "How cute." He said and I laughed. "Think again." I said as I teleported myself behind him and kicked his head. He grabbed me and threw me to the other side of the field. As everybody was fighting I saw portals opening. "Strange." I said but a lot of other people walked out and I saw Peter and Bucky. "Oh my god." I said to myself as I crawled up and ran over to them. I hugged them tightly and they looked confused. "What happened?" They asked and I chuckled. "No time to explain, we have to fight Thanos." I said, they both nodded and we ran towards Thanos. As we were all fighting I saw Tony's gauntlet slide to the other side I looked at it and then to Tony and Thanos. Thanos saw it too and ran over there. I quickly teleported myself to the gauntlet and put it on. "NINA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Tony yelked and I smiled at him as a tear rolled down my face. "There is another way dad. Take care of Morgan." I said as Thanos came closer and closer. "Let me help you." A voice said and I turned around. Loki was standing next to me, he placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked at Steve as everybody was looking at me. "I love you Captain." I said and snapped my fingers. My whole body started glowing as I floated into the air I felt Loki letting go and I gasped as I look down. "W-w-what. No this can't be true." I said softly to myself as I put my hand on my stomach I looked at Steve who slowly looked down to my stomach and gasped. "SHIT NINA'S PREGNANT!" He said as he pointed to spot in the my stomach that wasn't glowing. A big wave of power escaped my body and Thanos dusted away. Instead of dropping down, I got sucked into the power and passed out. I woke up and looked around me. I was in some kind of dimension. I walked around when I saw a man standing in the distance. "Nina Stark." His voice echoed and I walked closer. "Yes?" I asked and he turned around. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm the one who created the universe and the infinity stones." He said and I looked confused. "Why am I not dead?" I asked and he smiled. "Because you already had the power of the stones inside of you. It actually helped you survive." He said and I sat down on a chair. "Then why am I here?" I asked and he smiled. "Because your power wave pulled you in here. I noticed that you found out that you're pregnant." He said and I nodded. "Congrats." He said as he sat down across from me. "The reason you came here is because the way you handle your powers as a mortal is outstanding. That is why I and my allies decided that you will be the first mortal goddess. Do you accept this offer?" He asked and I just looked at him for a while. "Will I be able to go home?" I asked and he nodded. "What will this title mean?" I asked and he smiled. "Just like Thor Odinson you will get a weapon that only you and other worthy people can use. So let's go to the choosing room." He said, we walked to a room and he placed me in the middle of the room. "Close your eyes and clear your mind." He said and I nodded as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Okay open up your eyes again." He said and as I opened them there were 3 weapons floating in front me. "Just like your Harry Potter stories, the weapon chooses you." He said and I looked confused. "But there are 3 here." I said and he nodded. Just walk passed them, when it starts floating higher and glowing it chose you." He said and I nodded. I walked over to the weapons and slowly walked passed them. When one of the weapons started floating and glowing. "It may look simple and made out of wood but it's unbreakable." The man said and I nodded as I grabbed the weapon. I felt a lot of energy going through me as a lot of wind came around me and I felt things changing. Before I could say anything I passed out. "You're a goddess now." I heard from a distance.
The weapon:

Will continue in The Goddess of Magic