♛ℰ𝓋ℯ𝓁𝓎𝓃

We both groan together and I furrow my brows

We both groan together and I furrow my brows. "Evelyn you're so tight." He moans "Fuck Are-Are you a virgin." he asks. I just look at him not saying a thing and he takes that as a yes.

"Fuck Evelyn. Your first time is supposed to be special, not with a damn stranger," he says trying to retreat but I push him back with my legs. We both moan. "Then make it special Aiden. I'm not saving it for some special guy." I say looking between us. "You're already in," I add.

"If I continue then you're mine." he growls "I'm the only guy able to be inside you." he nips my ear. Of course, we don't know each other and this is just a one-night stand but I'll let him live in his fantasy.

"Okay. Hurry and fuck me," he smirks.

He slowly moves out and then back in. The pain lasts for a while but he massages my clit so I can loosen up and relax."You can move faster." I whisper. I can tell I'm torturing him because every time he slides in slowly he lets out a painful groan.

He slides out again"I'm going to fuck you now." he kisses my lips passionately before slamming into me. I arch my back and head and did my nails into his back. I moan so loud it echoes through the house. "You liked that didn't you?" he asks playfully.

"Yes. Do it again." I mumble. He slides out again and slams right back in. My whole body vibrates with sexual desire. I need him deeper, faster, harder. He starts moving faster and faster and my nails are making marks everytime.

He slammed into me.

Over and over
Faster and faster
Harder and harder.

I felt my orgasm building up. "I'm close Aiden. I'm so fucking close." I scream. "Good I need you close. I need to feel your pussy squeeze around me. I'm going to fuck you all night." he growls and squeezes my ass hard. He goes deeper inside me. I didn't even know that was possible!

"Aiden. Aiden don't stop. Please baby." I moan. He slams into me harder so hard that I come all over him. He continues moving and then his dick jerks inside me. My orgasm sets off his and he comes in the condom. I continue moaning as he rides me out of my high.

He collapses on top of me and I let my arms fall. "How was it?" he asks "So good," I mumble. "I'm tired now though," I add. He rolls off of me and takes the condom off. He throws it into the trashcan. Then he scoops me up into his arms.

"Go to sleep baby. I'll wake you up in the morning." He kisses my forehead. "I need to get up early. Like at 5." I tell him.

"Okay. I'll wake you." I smuggle into his chest and fall asleep.

The next morning.

"Evelyn. I made breakfast." he whispers while shaking me. I look up at him and groan. I have a hangover and my entire body is sore. Fuck!

He holds out his hand and I take it squinting my eyes at the bright light. "Ugh, can I sleep a bit longer," I mumble? He chuckles and hands me some water and a bottle of pain relievers. "You told me to wake you at 5," he tells me.