♛𝒜𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓃

"Hey, mom why are you calling so late?" I speak into the phone. My eyes roam over Evelyn's body as she gets out of the hot tub.

"Hey, I'm sorry I called so late! I wanted to know if you were staying the entire week." My mother says through the phone. I turn towards the locker and pull out a shirt.

"I don't know for sure. It depends on if I can book a flight back that late." I sigh.

"Well let me know honey just in case I need to make room in my house. Since you sold your house and all."

"I will mom. I'm sure I can book a hotel!" I slip on my pants. Would I look sexier without a shirt? I hold up the shirt. Nah it's too plain. I throw the shirt back into the locker and run a hand through my hair.

"Nonsense, I'm not letting my son sleep in a hotel. No matter how luxurious it is! This is your home for goodness sakes." My mother raises her voice alarmed.

"Ok I'll stay with you if I have to, but I have a teaching job out here." I remind her.

"I'm sure you can take a week off! It's not like they can stop you."

I walk into my house with only jeans on. "Well, I won't hold you up. Call me more son," she says.

"Ok, mom. Love you." I speak. "Love you too, bye." I hang up the phone and walk up the stairs. It's quiet, she must have fallen. Once I open the door my breath catches and my dick uncomfortably pushes against my pants.

Evelyn leaning against my bathroom doorframe with a smile on her face. "I've been waiting." Shit! I take a deep breath as I take in her beautiful frame. How did I get so lucky with this beauty? She's lucky I can't bend her over and fuck her 20 times sideways.

She bites her lip and seductively walks over to me. "I'm in the lion's den tonight so what are you gonna do to me." She takes her finger and traces it down my abs.

I let my hands slide up her thighs and into my shirt. I trace her soft skin with my thumb and lick my lips. Then I lift her up and lay her down on the bed.

I climb up her body and kiss her forehead. Then I roll over and hold her tight in my arms. "This lion is going to go to sleep with this beautiful girl." She looks down and blushes. I know this isn't what she wants, but I need to take this slow...