♛𝒜𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓃

I walk up to my window and answer the phone. "How's the business going?" I ask "I knew you'd ask that! It's doing very well for your information." I can already hear my brother rolling his eyes.

"I never said that." I chuckle. "I'm just checking it. If I didn't trust you, you wouldn't be there right now." I tell him. My doorbell suddenly rings. Who would come to my house at this hour? "So when are you coming back to visit?" he asks

"I'll fly back in four weeks! Mom's birthday is around that time so I'll be there for the entire week.." I walk down the stairs of my house and make it to the front door.

"Okay well, I was calling to tell you that your ex-wife will be there at mom's party." He says. Shit! I honestly wanted to avoid her at all costs. "That crazy bitch is never going to leave me alone is she!" I look through my peephole but it's too dark to make out the person.

"Well, you decided to date crazy!" he laughs "Fuck you." I open the door and they stand in all her beautiful glory is Evelyn. What the hell is she doing here so late at night.

"Can I come in?" She smiles. "Is that a girl I hear brother?" he asks "I'll call you back." I roll my eyes and hang up my phone. "What are you doing here?" I ask looking her up and down in what appears to be a nightgown with a jacket over it.

Did she come all the way here in this? Mm.

She stumbles into me and I realize that she's drunk. "How did you get here?" I question. "Stop talking professor. I came here to do bad things to you." she pushes me inside my house and closes the door behind her. She strips off her coat revealing her braless nightgown.

I instantly get hard. The way she's looking at me right now is making me want to take her right here right now.

"Bad things you say!" I smirk. I knew she was going to come around sooner or later. There was no way she would want me to forget everything after the amazing night we had.

"Yes! I want to forget how forbidden you are and I want you to f**k me." I lick my lips as she moves closer seductively. "You're drunk Evelyn. I can't f**k you in this state." I growl.

"You did the first night we met. There's no difference." She pushes me back onto my couch and climbs on top of me. "I was so surprised when I saw you in class today. You look so sexy in a suit." She whispers. "You look sexy in a skirt. I was tempted to get myself off just thinking about it." I whisper back.

She rolls her upper body on my hard and we both moan at the same time. It's the sexiest noise I've heard in a while. "How did you get here?" I ask again. "The girls got me drunk so I took a cab. I have to go home and get some rest so let's make this fast." he dips her head down and sucks on my neck.

"Mm, your lips taste perfect." She giggles. "Those aren't my lips baby." I smile and she looks at me. "Oh.."

She pulls my lips to hers and his tongue slides into my mouth. She starts dry humping me and I bite her bottom lip. She moans.

I grip her hips and flip her into a laying position on the couch. She breaks the kiss and starts to unbutton my belt. My hands slide up her nightgown and I grip her thigh. "Fuck you're so perfect," I growl. "Tell me I'm yours Aiden!" She arches her head back. I kiss the base of her neck.

I don't say anything though. If she wants to be mine she can. I want to be the only one allowed inside her. I just want to know where this came from.

"I saw that woman in the parking lot. She's one of my professors! She was flirting with you wasn't she?" she asks.

Earlier I caught her watching us from her car. Honestly, that woman means nothing to me. I was trying to get out of there but she kept talking.

"I'm the only guy who can't touch you." I kiss her shoulder "Who can fuck you." I kiss her neck "Who can kiss you." I kiss her lips. "You're mine Eve!" My thumb traces over her panties and she bites her lips.

"You're mine too Aiden. I'll punish you if you even look at another woman." She bites my ear and I chuckle.

"Alright now let me take you home," I say getting off of the couch. "Where are you going?" she whimpers. "To grab my car keys." I walk up the stairs of my home and she jumps off the couch and follows me.

"B-but we were in the middle of something." She wines. Once I reach the top step I head into my room. She follows me. Then she lays down on my bed. "You're drunk Evelyn! Earlier you told me to stay away so I plan to keep my word." I grab my keys off my dresser.

Honestly, I'm thinking about breaking my word, but I don't want her to regret it in the morning. She won't even remember this. I'll wait for her to admit she wants me when she's sober.

"I only said that because of the position we are in. Now we are in your home, we can do anything we want." she looks up at me from the bed. "What I want is to take you home," I say walking over to her.

I lift her off of the bed bridal style and she holds on tight. "Okay fine. I'll let you take me home." She snuggles into me and I smile. "Good."

I carefully walk down my stairs. She's surprisingly not heavy at all. It takes extra effort to get my front door open and lock it without dropping her.

It's even harder trying to get my car door open since it's lower than my door. Once I get it open though I set her into the car. That's when I realize she's fast asleep. I buckle her in and kiss her forehead.

Her friends need to stop getting her drunk! Why did they even let her come out alone this late? I round my car and get in.

"Mm food," she mumbles. I should order her something for later.

I start up my car and drive off.

30 minutes later

I carry her into her house and 2 of her friends are here. "Oh thank gosh! We were so worried," they say. Shit, this isn't good. They might recognize me.

"Where was she?" they ask "She was in a fast-food restaurant! I recognized her and offered her a ride home because of how drunk she is." I say holding up a fast-food bag. "We are horrible friends. I didn't think she would leave this drunk!" The blonde says.

"Could you take her up for us? Well, join you in a second." The brown-haired one says. "Yes," I nod. They both look too drunk to carry her up anyway.

I carry her up the stairs. I've never been through her whole house before but it's not as large as mine. I can find my way around easily.

I pick on out of three doors and am lucky to have opened the bedroom.

I carry her inside and set her down on her bed. She snuggles into one of her pillows and I cover her up with a blanket. Then I head back down. "Thank you for taking her home!" the blonde one apologizes. "You're welcome! I hope you guys don't make this a thing. She could have gotten hurt." I lecture.

If she hadn't made it to my house who knows what would have happened. "No this will never happen again!"

"Alright, I'm going to get going," I announce and they both nod. I leave after making sure they lock the door...