♛𝒜𝒾𝒹ℯ𝓃

When I saw my beautiful Evelyn smiling at that guy I was caught off guard. First because of what she was wearing. A sexy black T that goes so well with that sexy brown curly hair. Her brown eyes were glowing every time she laughed. Those skin-tight jeans will be in my fantasy to pull off later. The way her sweet American accent cut through my heart like a knife and made it skip a beat whenever it's heard. The softness of it makes me hard.

Then I snapped out of my daze and realized she lied. She lied straight to my face with no type of guilt. She told me she was handing out with her "Girls"! That looks like a fucking man. A man who wants her just as much as I do. I felt the anger boil inside me.

Why did she feel the need to lie to me? Of course, I thought she trusted me, but I guess I was wrong. Maybe she doesn't trust me at all. What was she doing there with him anyway? No! She told me they are only there as friends. So why did she leave with him?

Why did she lie straight to my face and smile at his after? Natalie used to do the same thing when I found out she was cheating. She would lie about where she went and come home with a smile on her face.

I bury my face into my hands. I need to stop overthinking. Evelyn isn't the type of girl who would do that. I even told her to her face she reminds me of my ex. That was such a dick move!

I need time to get my thoughts clear. I need to know she's fully into me or if she's playing with my heart. I need to know before I lose my job over her.